“Much improved since last time...”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 516 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Much improved since last time...”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I ate at this restaurant a couple of years ago and was not too impressed due to all the extra grease I found in the food I was served. This time I had a much better experience. I ordered Grilled Shrimp Bruschetta for the appetizer and Ginger Salmon with steamed broccolini for my meal. I enjoyed the tasty bruschetta with its wonderful blend of cheese, tomatoes, shrimp and crunchy bread. The meal was delicious! I have to say the ginger made the perfectly cooked salmon taste like a little slice of heaven. I had not eaten broccolini before, but it was really good...just slightly skinnier than regular broccoli. We ate a rather late lunch/early dinner just before 3PM but received wonderful service. The room was clean. The music created a great atmosphere. There was not too much noise but the room was not really full at that hour. I would definitely go back to eat more salmon. They are known for New Orleans-style seafood and most of it is fried. However, you can get grilled or blackened seafood. There are plenty of healthy choices on the menu. I have to say, the service made the experience fun and helped to change my mind about patronizing it in the future. Bravo!

• Visited November 2012

Champaign, Illinois
“Full package!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Great place! Menu was huge and hard to pick from. Service was great as was the food. Portions were large. Had a guy playing Sax for entertainment. Full and complete package! I had gumbo w/saugsage, Oysters Pappadeaux and a chopped salad with crawfish. All of it was tasty but the oysters were fantastic. Each of the six oysters was two to three forkfuls. Couldn't finish the salad it was so big. Hoping to go back and try their shrimp and grits!

• Visited November 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food and drinks”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The margaritas were good, the oysters fresh and the grilled seafood skewer was very tasty. What more can you ask?

Dacula, Georgia
“Very good food.”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

A great variety of food cooked in the Louisiana style with some dishes that are not readily available outside of Louisiana.

Suwanee, Georgia, United States
“Always Good”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We met some friends for dinner and had a great time. The food & drinks are always good. Our waiter kept us in whatever we wanted/needed.

• Visited September 2012