“Frozen food served on a fancy plate!”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #130 of 552 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Don't go there if you have sow class ad good taste or food!

Reviewed April 2, 2012

Food is mediocre and takes forever. My kids like the children's menu so that is the only reason we ever go, although I always try to steer them elsewhere!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I really like this place, we needed something to eat but had a need for beer even more. We sorted our table and were handed a pager which for some reason I missed it going off numerous times so I understand. Anyway, 5 or 6 beers later I was in the swing of things but remembered I was still feeling hungry. The staff were great and welcoming and did not see this as a problem and we finally sat down to eat some 2 hours after we had originally walked in.
Food was basic but very good value, freshly cooked and filling, the extra beer with the meal also went down very well !
Overall, this was just as good as going off to some posh place and paying a fortune for the pleasure of that. It was really great mixing with the locals in the bar, watching a little of the American sports on the tv's and we had a real good laugh and it did not cost a fortune. Best of all, it was walking distance from the hotel so no need to drive just drink.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

The Cobb salad was good but not that good. The chicken seemed of low quality and the lettuce seemed different than past visits. It just seemed to be of lower quality. Hope they did not permanently change things. The restaurant needs a little overhaul. The seats need changing out and the rest room seems well worn. Service is good.

Reviewed January 3, 2010

Always seems to be filled with the just past puberty crowd, or the bar area is filled with young 20; somethings. Average food and service, nothing more.