“Great local style”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Kenilworth, United Kingdom
“Great local style”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I really like this place, we needed something to eat but had a need for beer even more. We sorted our table and were handed a pager which for some reason I missed it going off numerous times so I understand. Anyway, 5 or 6 beers later I was in the swing of things but remembered I was still feeling hungry. The staff were great and welcoming and did not see this as a problem and we finally sat down to eat some 2 hours after we had originally walked in.
Food was basic but very good value, freshly cooked and filling, the extra beer with the meal also went down very well !
Overall, this was just as good as going off to some posh place and paying a fortune for the pleasure of that. It was really great mixing with the locals in the bar, watching a little of the American sports on the tv's and we had a real good laugh and it did not cost a fortune. Best of all, it was walking distance from the hotel so no need to drive just drink.

• Visited February 2012

Farmingdale, New York
“Food a little lacking.”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

The Cobb salad was good but not that good. The chicken seemed of low quality and the lettuce seemed different than past visits. It just seemed to be of lower quality. Hope they did not permanently change things. The restaurant needs a little overhaul. The seats need changing out and the rest room seems well worn. Service is good.

• Visited January 2012
Roswell, Georgia
“Typical Chili's, a young hangout?”
Reviewed January 3, 2010

Always seems to be filled with the just past puberty crowd, or the bar area is filled with young 20; somethings. Average food and service, nothing more.

Odessa, FL
“This Chilis was definately not the best”
Reviewed June 29, 2008

I picked this Chilis after driving around for 1/2 an hour looking for a place to have lunch. I was traveling from FL to MA with my extremely picky 7 year old son. To start, the hostess never greeted us, she just stared at me. I finally said 2, no response. She picked up 2 menus, I had to ask for a childrens menu, she looked puzzled. Then she just started to walk away. It would have been nice if she had said, Please follow me. When she got to a table she just stood there. I assumed which table it was and sat down. I said thank you, once again no response. She placed the menus down and walked away.
Our server came a few minutes later. He was the only nice thing about the place. Extremely polite and fast. I wish the hostess had the same attitude.
When our food came I was not happy. My sons mac & cheese was room temp., his fries were drowned in salt & pepper, the salad I ordered was a plate of lettuce and some grilled chicken which was cold. At home I order this same meal and the salad is so large I can't finish it in one sitting. I have also never seen fries served to a child with pepper on them.
When we left, the same hostess held the door. The typical, Thank you for coming to Chilis, have nice day, was absent. I said thank you for the door holding, but, once again silence.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“It's Chili's...how can you go wrong. Great place if you are in the mood for a burger, or some southwestern eggrolls.”
Reviewed December 13, 2007