“Not the best Mellow Mushroom”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #143 of 544 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I love Mellow Mushroom but this location is not always consistent with service. My most favorite location is Dunwoody but if I am up in Alpharetta I prefer going to the Windward location.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

I mean it's a chain - no doubt it's good tasting pizza. Not great, not fantastic... but good. It's questionable on how clean any one of their places is to eat. I come here when everyone in the group wants to come here and I don't really have much of a say, I eat my food... it's a C eats place to go.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Their Pizza is delicious! They sprinkle parmesan cheese on the crust for an extra treat. The service was good. The dining room was casual and the price was reasonable. Buon apetito!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

It is real important to have Gluten Free foods for my daughter in law and granddaughter and Mellow Mushroom has gluten free pizza and other items and are very careful to not cross contaminante the foods. This makes it a perfect place to meet my son and his family. I have eaten Mellow Mushroom pizze for 40 years and they are consistently good.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

This Mellow Mushroom Pizza is a small chain of stores, locally owned and operated.

They do take-out as well as dining in. We've done both. We find them to be affordable and very good food.

This is one of the better pizza places! Highly recommend.

1  Thank PeabodyandSherman