“Delicious Pizza!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Ronkonkoma, New York
“Delicious Pizza!”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Their Pizza is delicious! They sprinkle parmesan cheese on the crust for an extra treat. The service was good. The dining room was casual and the price was reasonable. Buon apetito!

Visited April 2012

Duluth, Ga.
“Gluten Free Menu”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

It is real important to have Gluten Free foods for my daughter in law and granddaughter and Mellow Mushroom has gluten free pizza and other items and are very careful to not cross contaminante the foods. This makes it a perfect place to meet my son and his family. I have eaten Mellow Mushroom pizze for 40 years and they are consistently good.

• Visited February 2012
Plumsteadville, PA
“No complaints about a Mellow Mushroom Pizza”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

This Mellow Mushroom Pizza is a small chain of stores, locally owned and operated.

They do take-out as well as dining in. We've done both. We find them to be affordable and very good food.

This is one of the better pizza places! Highly recommend.

Visited January 2011
1 Thank PeabodyandSherman
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Expected better pizza based on their reputation”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Usually my wife and I make a rule to not eat at chain restaurants when we go out of town. We made the exception to go here since we had my brother and best friend with us and I wasn't about to hold them to the same rules.

We stopped here and everyone else got sandwiches while I decided to get the pizza. My best friend mentioned that this place wasn't like the location back where we live..it was much more quiet. Beer selection was pretty good..wife doesn't drink much but enjoyed her cider drink. My brother doesn't exactly have the same taste for beer that I do and ended up with a bitter beer that he could hardly handle..I didn't think it was so bad.

Food was good but not mindblowingly great. I felt like I could get just as good a pizza at Pizza Hut. I know they use organic toppings, so if that makes you feel good, then come here. Otherwise, I'll still be on the hunt for a pizza place that can do it right.

• Visited September 2011
“BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FOOD MADE US SICK”
Reviewed February 23, 2011

title says it all...The cook came in from outside didnt wash his hands and made our food...then wiped his dirty hands on his nasty apron that looks like it had not been washed in days. Its 4am and my wife and I are up constantly having to use the restroom..[thats the g rated version] . I now will have to take our king sized comforter to the cleaners because of this....I will never go back!!! Stay away from this nasty place ! Health code violations left and right..