“Awesome Mothers Day Lunch - check ”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #100 of 540 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

My wife really wanted to come here for Mothers Day lunch and I wasn't going to argue! Harvey was our Server and he made for such an enjoyable experience! Thx Harvey! Shrimp fried rice - always great
Spring rolls - ditto
Crispy fried green beans - first time I tried these and Wow.....me like

Reviewed March 2, 2014

The staff is always so nice and the food is really good! The lettuce wraps are a must have. I personally love the Orange Peel Beef!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Poor service, some items poorly prepared. It was a Sunday night and maybe it was the "A" team's night off but the calamari app was mushy, the tofu dish was undercooked and over seasoned, a "not spicy" dish came too "hot" to eat. The martini was not chilled. I jus added ice from the water glass. The egg drop soup was good and were the lettuce wraps. The staff sought to make things right with "dollars off coupons" for future visits and did take the "spicy" item off the check but I think we grew a little weary of managing the experience.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

A group of my friends went out for my birthday on a Saturday night. I was so excited to come here because I had heard great things about this restaurant. Our service was HORRIBLE! It took 20 minutes to get our drinks, the waitress never even put in our appetizer, we were there 3 hours (not including the wait). The real kicker was when my friend ordered her second daiquiri; it came without any rum in it. She politely told this to our waitress when she returned with a round of (hot) beer for two of the guys with us. The waitress proceeded to argue with my friend, get another waitress to come argue with her, then she finally went to the bar to talk to the bartender. Then she came back and argued with her more and told her that "the bartenders are excellent." She was very rude and it was a disappointment to all in my group. The food was ok, but not worth all the headache of an argumentative staff.

1  Thank kalielp
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I had a very good lunch of 'Orange Peel Shrimp' and fried rice following a bowl of egg drop soup. It was served hot & tasted very good.