“Can't go wrong”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Amazing lettuce wraps, lemongrass chicken dumplings and ahi tuna. This is another spot that I will not be disappointed when I dine, which is quite often. It doesn't break the bank and the vibe and service is always good.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

This was the first time I went to PF Changs. I had a great time. All I can say is the lettuce rolls were so good. I didnt order an actual entree. I just ordered more lettuce wraps because they were so delicious.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Food was served nice and hot. Restaurant was very busy so service was slow. One of our orders was wrong but waiter corrected the error.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Caveat: I've eaten from P.F. Chang's numerous times but only take-out. The food is good, the order always correct - in fact, they go through the bag and review it with you before you leave to ensure accuracy - and they always offer a little something extra on the house. For example, the other day it was in the 90s here and the person filling my order offered a soft drink for the drive home. Some might argue they're pandering for more of a tip; I choose to look at it as good customer service. I've been to plenty of take-out places and this is the only place that consistently tries to do a little extra and goes above and beyond to make sure you don't get home only to find a problem with the order. We all know how frustrating that can be.

It is a shade pricey but the portions are good.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Cannot complain, food is ok, not real Chinese but something different than what the area has to offer. Service is ok