“Some of the best seafood I have had”

Atlantic Seafood Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Atlantic Seafood Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 513 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Seafood, Sushi
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: North Point Parkway
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Some of the best seafood I have had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

If you want to have great seafood in Atlanta, then this place is worth a visit. I flew in last night for business and ask some locals for the best seafood in the area and thy all pointed me to the Atlantic Seafood Company. Since I travel a lot and get to experience some great restaurants, I was not really hopeful. Boy was I surprised! The establishment is in a very good location and the decor is very clean and modern.

While the place looks and feels very nice, it is the food that really sets it apart. I orderd a dish called Gree Chile Grouper. It was delivered quickly (but not too quickly) and was beautiful. It was a layered dish with asparagus on the bottom followed by a large, perfectly done grouper filet, followed by a topping of slightly spicy green chile sauce. For me, the first bite means a lot and I was not disappointed at all. The combination of firm fish, green chile, and crunchy asparagus was amazing. The flavor exploded on my tongue. It was like little angels were dancing on my tongue.

The server was friendly and helpful and the service was fast.

I would highly recommend this place and will always come back when I am in Atlanta.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great seafood and sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

Great menu with fantastic seafood and excellent service. My favorite seafood restaurant in Atlanta.

Visited May 2012
Cumming, Georgia
“Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

Seafood was excellent, service could be inconsistent

Visited October 2011
Mountain View, California
“Classy and great fresh fish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

Had an excellent meal here. The clear choice is fish so don't come with people who don't want it and are looking for chicken or something. The interior is dally spectacular with high ceilings and a decor that made me think of the interior of an elegant cruise liner with lots of wood and murals. The salad I got was really good, a Caesar salad with sauce where you can taste the anchovies. The trout was excellent, with blackened seasonings that we're spicy but not overpowering. Obviously they know hw to cook fish and they didn't let it get overcooked. Service was friendly informative and prompt.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Ok food and mediocre service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2012

Had a business dinner here with 3 other people. The food was OK and the service was inconsistent. The layout was odd. I suppose it makes sense for a seafood place to also serve sushi but to me that goes with Japanese. Might just be my expectations. Not a bad experience, just not a great one.

Visited May 2012