“Worst service”
Review of Scratch Fresh

Scratch Fresh
Ranked #103 of 567 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: American
Description: Scratch...fresh is known for our biscuits, burgers and shakes. We have a laid back atmosphere with a home style, family feel.
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Went here after church and ordered 4 meals. Mind you it was busy and we were prepared to wait. Suddenly everyone around us were getting their meals and they had been there less than 15 minutes and we had been there for 40 minutes. I walk to the counter and asked about our meals and was told it was the next order up which I got upset because there were tables with 5 that came after us and were receiving their meals. I walked back up and asked for a refund which at first they kept saying that my meals were in the window. I still asked for a refund and at that point they offered the meal for free. On principle I didn’t accept and walked out because again the service was horrible. I usually go here because they are a good spot for a meal but they lost my business today.

1  Thank 872jimmyr

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Hidden in a small shopping plaza my wife and I tried Scratch on the recommendation of some friends. We found the atmoshpere and food to be top notch. We both had the two egg breakfast and added bacon. The bisquit and toast were fantastic. We had the pleasure of meeting the owner and felt very welcomed. If we lived in Alpharetta this would be our go place for breakfast.

Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

This place is ridiculous. Im not sure who they think they are but the prices are insanely high...for breakfast!! I ordered two pancakes and two sausage patties and my total was almost 9 dollars! It was just ok. Its a giant rip off. A full breakfast plate should be 9 dollars which would include grits as well as bacon along with the pancakes and sausage. Breakfast is a cheap meal. These prices are unacceptable. This was the first and last time i will be here. I have no problem going to cracker barrell or IHOP and getting a decent breakfast worth my money.

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely a wonderful breakfast. Found on trip advisor and reviews were great. Saw milkshakes served in ice cold metal glass

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

Menu items do add up fast. I wish they had more combo options. I love their pancakes, hashbrowns, biscuits, gravy, chicken biscuit....the list goes on.