“Burger Heaven”

Scratch Fresh
Ranked #67 of 516 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Cumming, Georgia, United States
“Burger Heaven”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I really hate chain restaurants so I'm always looking for places like this. I love the fact that is was unpretentious and didn't have any gimmicks. No nouvelle, we're so cool, we'll pump in club-music etc. etc. environment. Just a plain old restaurant. I've never been there for breakfast but I want to go soon.

Their burgers are great, I would say similar to 5 Guys but with many, many more options. The food is reasonably priced, made to order and delivered to you with efficiency.....but not too fast, which represents pre-cooked, heat-lamped burgers.

I always take friends here and have never seen a disappointed customer.

• Visited September 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great burger and fries”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

My family were trying to find a good burger in town. So I saw reviews on tripadvisor and I am glad we went because the burger was great with several toppings to chose from plus great fries too. I wished we had more time in town because I heard about breakfast packing them in in a small store front space. We will be back the next time we come to Alpharetta

• Visited August 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Independence in the land of Chains....”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Hats off to the HARD WORKING Folks at Scratch! They definitely have a lock on what it takes to keep folks coming back for more!
EXCELLENT BURGERS! But what knocked me out was the "Fried Chicken Sausage Gravy"!!!
Yep, you read correctly! THE BEST THING EVER. Totally made from "Scratch" and outrageously delicious. Great breakfast/lunch spot.
Small and often crowded, linger and enjoy the wait.
IT IS WORTH IT!
Love to see these folks"kicking it" in the land of Chains". Keep it up!

• Visited July 2013
Atlanta, GA
“Fantastic biscuits and great burgers!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I discovered Scratch in a little strip mall off Highway 9 in Alpharetta about six months ago when I stopped in for breakfast. This is a great little cafe/dinner type place with counter service and a few tables. They also have a couple of tables outside.

I ordered a regular type breakfast and it was very good and the fresh baked biscuits are really fantastic. Big and fluffy and light brown on the tops, they reminded of what my Grandmother used to make. I have been back for breakfast many times.

The other day I was in the area around lunchtime and stopped in to try their burgers. I am glad I did. They are just like you would make at home and come with a ton of optional toppings. A really great burger and much better than all the chains that are popping up that claim to have homemade type burgers.

The owner and staff are really pleasant and make you feel right at home. This is a great little place for breakfast or lunch and I can't wait to try some of the other items on their menu. And don't forget the peanut butter pie! It is divine!

• Visited July 2013