“Excellent food- steak, lobster, and more”

Cabernet Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Cabernet Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 599 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: GA 400
Reviewed August 10, 2016

A very special place. Excellent food and service. We had Steak, fired lobster appetizer, crab cakes and more. Food is excellent and prepared perfectly. I have been here a few times and never disappointed. Great for special occasions and business meals. Great wine selections. And if you like Cigars they have a separate cigar room.

Enjoy!!!

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed August 10, 2016

Sometimes you get lucky, this was one of those times. Traveling on Business I didn't know the Alpharetta area, a co-worker made the reservation at Cabernet. First impressions were good. I picked up the wine list and our waiter, Fernando, walked over and asked if I needed any guidance. The 1 thing I know about wine is, there is always something more to learn about wine. So I asked "sure, do you have any good Washington wine?". He flipped through the pages and pointed to a bottle of 2007 Chateau Ste. Michelle Artist series for $54.00.

My reaction was $54.00, are you sure? I'm thinking that's about what a bottle of Artist Series costs at retail, let alone one from the fantastic 2007 vintage that has been properly stored and aged in a restaurant named after a famous grape. He said yes, we made a large purchase at a good price and we are passing the savings along to our customers. I said "OK, please bring me a bottle". Things only got better from there. I not sure if they offer other great wines at great prices on their menu, but I suspect they do. BTW, I looked up the price of a bottle of this wine on the web and found one for $144.00!

After dinner, we retired to the bar with an excellent selection of bourbons, scotches and cigars. I made sure I thanked the manager Jason. I was very impressed with his establishment, so I am writing to highly recommending wine lovers and business travelers check out Cabernet and enjoy an excellent meal here.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

I love Cabernet. The steaks in my opinion are the best in Atlanta. Their seafood appetizer tree with small fried lobster tails, oysters, crab cakes are to die for. The service is impeccable. If you are a cigar smoker, you can smoke in the bar. The air filtration system they have installed, you cannot even tell people are smoking. The wine list is great and they make a great dirty martini. If you go for lunch, you have to try the chopped sirloin steak( only 11 bucks and comes with side) or Asian spiced crusted tuna salad. One of my favorite restaurants in all of Atlanta.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Great location for business lunch. Atmosphere conducive for business discussions. Food was exceptional as was the service.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 25, 2016

We went to Cabernet on a recommendation and had a fabulous dinner. Every weekend they have a full course special that includes appetizer, soup, main course that was a combo with sides, and dessert that can't be beat. We had a fabulous meal at a great price.

Date of visit: July 2016