“Best Neighborhood Steakhouse”

Cabernet Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Cabernet Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 513 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: GA 400
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Best Neighborhood Steakhouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

Prime cuts of beef. Fresh fish. Excellent wine choices and top class service. Highly recommended for date night, romantic and live music in the cigar bar. We have dinner here twice per week..on average.

Atlanta, Georgia
“"Great Suburban Steakhouse"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

Great place to go if you don't want to drive into Atlanta. The bone in ribeye is always great. I also recommend the spinach salad and the fried lobster tails for a appetizer. The wait staff is very experienced and provides very nice service and guidance on the menu and wine list. If you just feel like running in and smoking a cigar and grabbing a appetizer it's the only restaurant that has a enclosed cigar bar. They keep pretty busy so be certain to call ahead and make a dinner reservation. And I must mention that they have the best car valet north of Atlanta. I have been going there for many years with many different cars and never need a ticket the guy remembers everyone and your car is returned in a flash with a smile!

Greenville, SC
“This Restaurant Should be Better”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

We were in Alpharetta for business and this restaurant was recommended. I love a good steak so I was excited. The inside is very nice and reminiscent of an old style steakhouse with dark wood and white table cloths. We were seated and could barely talk since this restaurant is very loud. I have received better service at Applebee's, probably even McDonalds. We even had two waiter so you would think it would be great. We had to repeatedly ask for drink refills. The food was fine but not worth the price we paid. I think Outback is as good but less than half the price. Very disappointing experience, I would not go back.

Arab, Alabama
“Food was OK, but not worth the money (even the company's money)”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

Went here with a manager for dinner. In short, the steak and sides were fine, but not exceptional, and with the price, even poor. I gladly pay $40+ for a top notch steak, but it must be top notch! At over $100 per person (had one bottle of wine - again, OK, but tasted like ashes for the price), I was unimpressed. This feels like a restaurant for people to impress others by the cost rather than the quality. If you charge a lot, then give a lot.

• Visited September 2013
Middleton, Wisconsin
“Food was OK, service not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

I had dinner with a colleague here. Disappointing. Food was decent, but service was spotty. For a nice steakhouse like this, I expect people to make the extra effort. We ordered mussels, which were quite tasty, but were surprised when we did not receive an extra bowl for the empty shells. When I stopped the waiter for this, he simply took the plate underneath the serving bowl, removed the paper doily and set it in front of us. A lazy solution, in my mind, which I would not even expect at a more moderate restaurant.

The petite filet was good. The mashed potatoes were too thin for my preference. The creme brulee had good flavor, but was grainy.