“Valet Parking will keep me from coming back!”
Review of Pampas Steakhouse

Pampas Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Pampas Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 526 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jones Bridge Road
Reviewed March 6, 2014

The service, food and wine selection were excellent; however, the requirement that I use valet parking will keep me from coming back. This isn't downtown Atlanta or Buckhead so space isn't limited and I don't want anyone having access to my vehicle. Sorry!

3  Thank Sharron F
There are newer reviews for Pampas Steakhouse

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Dont need to travel downtown to have A great meal. We have one of the best steakhouses right in our backyard.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We eat here for special occasions as it is pricey, but the food is consistently wonderful. If you are a beef eater, this is your place. The steaks are very large, cooked to exact standards, are tender and flavorful. We split the Brick steak and were full. The sides are served family style so each one provides 2-4 servings. For 4 people, we order 3 and each get a satisfying serving. The deserts are also wonderful and the service is always outstanding as well. I would recommend this steak house to anyone who truly enjoys a great meal.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a very good steakhouse but with a difference - steaks are GREAT! Their business model is consistent with beef raised on the highland grasses of the Pampas region of Argentina, however I believe this restaurant's beef is American raised Black Angus. Excellent!!! Make a reservation and enjoy!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

My fiance' and I went to Pampas for a engagement party week meal. The whole experience from the time we walked in the door until we left was very enjoyable. The staff is top notch!!

Been to Pampas Steakhouse? Share your experiences!