“Rest Steak and Seafood in Alpharetta”
Review of Pampas Steakhouse

Pampas Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Pampas Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 526 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jones Bridge Road
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I used to think the only place to go was Stoney River but lately I've had inconsistent meals there but NOT at Pampas! Every time I go I am surprised at how good their food is. The most tender filets, excellent crab and lobster. Also you can bring in your own wine for a corking fee which can save tons of $$$. The service is always excellent and they take good care of large parties which can sometimes cause issues elsewhere. Highly recommend!!!

There are newer reviews for Pampas Steakhouse

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Consistently one of the best steaks I have ever eaten anywhere in the US! Great service and atmosphere.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We had our 11th anniversary dinner here Saturday night and it was Mah-velous, Dahlink! Ryan was our waiter and made the experience one of the best dining experiences we have ever had, and there is some still competition! The food was excellent, the service impeccable, and the atmosphere elegant without being stuffy. Watching the serving people drift quietly amongst the tables being sure everyone was taken care of was like watching a ballet: good choreography elegantly executed. There were individuals, groups of friends, families with children, and couples all having the same good time. People eating in the bar were cheerful and content. It was just a great experience. You should go there.

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

We went here for the first time recently, very last minute.

We were greeted by the server by name. The service we received was absolutely outstanding. Prompt, always close by.

The food, in my opinion, was "Ok". We had the Churasco for two. It was a very tender cut, and very well prepared. I wasn't crazy about the seasoning though.

We also had the creamed spinach. It very much reminded me of the frozen (Stouffers?) product from a box. Very, very ordinary.

We also had the lyonnaise potatoes. They were not my favorite.

My wife liked everything better than I did. I will certainly give this place another shot, based on others ratings and the service. Perhaps we ordered incorrectly.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Our first visit was very pleasant. The staff gave excellent service, and the setting is elegant yet comfortable. Our steak was excellent--cooked perfectly and tasty. The only disappointing part of the dinner was dessert which was mediocre at best.

Been to Pampas Steakhouse? Share your experiences!