“Good but Not Great”
Review of Pampas Steakhouse

Pampas Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Pampas Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 531 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jones Bridge Road
Reviewed September 23, 2013

First of all, the expectation level for this place was really high. They have a sign in the restaurant showing they received the highest Zagat rating for steakhouses in the country. That being said, it was pretty good. The appetizers were decent. We had oysters on the half shell, fried lobster tails, and tuna tartare. The oysters were the smallest I've ever seen. The steaks were ok. Mine came out overcooked. They brought me another one. The service was above average. For steakhouses in Atlanta, I prefer Hal's and Chops over Pampas.

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

This steaks are amazing
The 14oz Brick filet was one of a kind
Great wine selection
Great place for business or romantic dinner

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The steak here is absolutely amazing! The most tender and flavorful filet I have ever had. I do not live in Georgia and I wish there were other locations of Pampas in the country. I thought about this meal every day since I dined there a week ago.

We went for my girlfriend's birthday. They called to confirm my reservation and asked if it was a special occasion. I advised them it was her birthday and they greeted her with a Happy Birthday and also gave her a birthday dessert, the wrote happy birthday and her name on the plate in chocolate. Nice of them to do that without being prompted.

The service was great, the wine was great, the sides (corn, gnocchi, green beans) were great, the dessert was great and the steak (again) was AMAZING!

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

A must go place for meat lovers. Excellent quality meat, great wine list and good service.
It is Argentinian style, not run by Argentinian, very professional service.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Pampas Steakhouse is one of the best restaurants in the Atlanta area, in our opinion. We eat here several times each year for special occasions and the food and service are consistently amazing! This is a fantastic restaurant in all regards,

1  Thank TravelFanaticJGM

Been to Pampas Steakhouse? Share your experiences!