“Amazing Steak”
Review of Pampas Steakhouse

Pampas Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Pampas Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 523 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jones Bridge Road
Bowie, Maryland
“Amazing Steak”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

The steak here is absolutely amazing! The most tender and flavorful filet I have ever had. I do not live in Georgia and I wish there were other locations of Pampas in the country. I thought about this meal every day since I dined there a week ago.

We went for my girlfriend's birthday. They called to confirm my reservation and asked if it was a special occasion. I advised them it was her birthday and they greeted her with a Happy Birthday and also gave her a birthday dessert, the wrote happy birthday and her name on the plate in chocolate. Nice of them to do that without being prompted.

The service was great, the wine was great, the sides (corn, gnocchi, green beans) were great, the dessert was great and the steak (again) was AMAZING!

“Excellent steakhouse.”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

A must go place for meat lovers. Excellent quality meat, great wine list and good service.
It is Argentinian style, not run by Argentinian, very professional service.

Alpharetta, Georgia
“Consistently amazing!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Pampas Steakhouse is one of the best restaurants in the Atlanta area, in our opinion. We eat here several times each year for special occasions and the food and service are consistently amazing! This is a fantastic restaurant in all regards,

1 Thank TravelFanaticJGM
United States
“Pampered at Pampas!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The food (I opted for the Pork Chop) was outstanding. I had had a big Porterhouse the night before at another steakhouse, so I opted for the Chop instead and was not disappointed at all. The server was excellent as was the entire staff. But, she was a wine officianado who impressed me with her knowledge of reds. The side were very good; especially the asparagus! Look forward to my next trip to Alpharetta to sample some more!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank RUTEX2002
atlanta
“No need to go to buckhead!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

If you want a fantastic steak and a great experience try Pampas Steakhouse! I have been going for years and have promised to write a review, but I did not want give my hidden treasure away. Well pampas my hats off to you! See you soon.

• Visited July 2013