“Delicious!”
Review of Pampas Steakhouse

Pampas Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Pampas Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 526 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jones Bridge Road
Reviewed December 17, 2007

My husband and I went to this restaurant last Saturday evening with several of our friends and everyone thought the food was wonderful. We order the Calamari plate for an appetizer and it was gone in mere seconds. I recommend splitting an entree if you are not a big eater though and remember that the sides are large enough for 2-3 people to share so each person should order something different!

2  Thank foxiemonawookie
There are newer reviews for Pampas Steakhouse

Suwanee, Georgia
Reviewed December 14, 2007

Just like dinning in Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires.

Reviewed November 30, 2007

Great

Reviewed November 22, 2007

Great declicious fine dining Argentinean Steak house!!!!!

Reviewed April 23, 2007

Amazing! The dining room was absolutely gorgeous. The wait staff was top notch, professional and friendly.

The wine list was reasonably priced. Based on the description of what we wanted - a fruity cabernet with not too much tannin and in the $50 price range - the waiter selected the PERFECT wine. We were quite pleased.

The food was incredible. My wife and I split the iceberg wedge with bacon and blue cheese - to die for. She ate the 8 oz filet, and I ate the 14 oz filet. Each steak was seared perfectly on the outside and cooked to a medium rare temperature on the inside - YUMMY. For our sides, we split the gnocchi and creamy spinach - delicious!

For dessert, we had the panqueque dulce. This amazing and truly unique dessert is cooked tableside and is a must have!

This was my 40th birthday dinner. Several members of the staff came by the table to wish me a happy birthday, and the dessert was complimentary.

The total bill, including tax and tip, were $175. We rarely spend this much on a meal - usually only on special occasions. When we spend that much money, we expect perfection - and we got just that at Pampas.

3  Thank krausese