“OMG sooo Amazing!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This was the best pizza I have ever had. This is a very niche restaurant, they make only very authentic southern Italian food. Their pizza oven is made from the clay of Mount Vesuvius. It cooks the pizza in about 90 seconds. I also had their meat platter for an appetizer, delicious! Kalamata and green olives included, with a wonderful balsamic reduction drizzled over the plate. My hubby had the Martguerita DOC pizza I believe, like I said, best pizza ever. I had the green lipped mussels over pasta with red sauce. The mussels were cooked perfectly (NOT over done). The pasta and sauce were perfect. We happened to come in on half price wine and beer, I was able to afford-ably enjoy 2 glasses of my favorite Multipultiano. This is our new favorite restaurant.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

What a nice surprise in a "chain dominated" part of Alpharetta. If you are interested in authentic Italian pizza (ingredients and imported oven from Naples) you will enjoy the dining experience. Pizza is not thin and crispy but more thin and chewy but very favorable. Can't wait to go back and try other entrees. Carciofo salad was outstanding. If you can, get there during the week to avoid a long wait for a table on weekends. Manager, chef, server and hostess made my wife and me feel like family. Also found out the chef from Naples, Italy makes his own limoncello and it was the best we've ever had including Italy.

All in all, it was well worth the time to dine here and will definitely get back soon for another round of authentic Italian cuisine.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We took our two children ages 6 and 8 to dinner here Tuesday night. We each had a pizza and my wife and I had a salad. Service was outstanding. My son spilled his water which was no problem. Wife enjoyed her arugula salad. I loved my caprese. Would love to return, but we do not live in Atlanta.

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Well, they seem to have been open long enough to estimate staffing needs, so perhaps they just over- scheduled tonight. Too many evenings like this and working capital disappears.

My wife and I split an arugula salad and margarita pizza. The salad was very good and more than ample for two people.

The pizza was a bit strong on the "burnt" taste - both on bottom and top. This distracted from a tasty tomato sauce and fresh mozzarella. I also feel the taste would have benefitted from a bit more mozzarella.

All in all it was not a terrible first experience and we will be back to try a pizza with a few more ingredients on it.

One service item really bothered me. I paid in cash and needed change. The waiter rounded down on the change, shorting me roughly 50 cents. It is the principle of the transaction that bothered me. If you choose to round to an even dollar amount, that us okay just as long as you do so in favor of the customer and not the house. That "rounding" error was part if the tip from my perspective, but someone not looking closely at the check and the change might have accepted the "short change" and then tipped on top of that.

If it happens again I will know it is house policy and I will express my opinion by not continuing to do business at that restaurant.

I now step off my soap box.

1  Thank magicbb
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Food, service, atmosphere all very good.
Had the Margherita DOC pizza, excellent, thin crust. Full stocked bar.