“Above status quo” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place Atlanta, GA (Alpharetta)

Value Place Atlanta, GA (Alpharetta)
Ranked #19 of 24 Hotels in Alpharetta
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Above status quo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

I travel to Alpharetta frequently and wish I had found this hotel earlier. Three words; clean, safe and comfortable. Is an excellent choice for business travel. The internet speed is very fast. I was on the second floor and had very little noise from upstairs. No kids running up and down the halls screaming. Didn't see any of the "rif-raf" I've come to expect at extended stay's as I got the impression from the manager he doesn't put up with it. Very close to a vast variety of restaurants your palate desires, from McDonalds to high-end Italian and steak-houses. Room didn't smell like smoke, very helpful, friendly staff. Save yourself a few dollars, you'll be surprised.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank William G
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Atlanta, GA (Alpharetta), responded to this review, July 24, 2014
We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us! We always strive to provide an excellent stay for all our guests. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Berlin, Germany
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

This Value Place is recently built and as you would expect is clean and modern. Rooms feature laminate flooring, full sized refrigerator, flat screen TV, 2 burner range cooktop. The laundry facility on site in also a nice amenity. The major drawback is the "residents". After 11 PM the place comes alive....arguments, yelling, door slamming and just a general disregard for common guest to guest courtesy. As a whole couldn't ask for a cleaner nicer hotel, just a select few guests/riff-raff spoil it.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 stars
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Atlanta, GA (Alpharetta), responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our location and the cleanliness of the room. Still, I apologize that you were not satisfied with your overall stay. All of your comments will be very helpful as we continue to improve our hotel. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
na
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

It's impossible to catalog the issues with this place. A sampling:

-When we arrived, the front desk had a literal line of people making complaints about their room, including plumbing issues, non-working telephones, billing issues, and housekeeping complaints.
-The hotel refused to honor the rates quoted in their reservation despite being shown their own confirmation email.
-They were reluctant to show the room. When we got there, the room was cramped and poorly done.
- They said they were being more careful about security due to a recent 'incident.'
-The desk staff was mixed, one helpful and the other openly saying she was more focused on leaving for the day than dealing with guests.

Bottom line: don't do it.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Atlanta, GA (Alpharetta), responded to this review, June 18, 2014
We appreciate your feedback. It’s unfortunate that your experience did not meet your expectations; we extend our sincerest apologies. We strive to ensure every guest stay is satisfying. We take your feedback to heart and would like to connect with you for more details. Would you please email ContactUs@ValuePlace.com? This will allow us to take the appropriate measures to address the issue promptly.
Destin, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about value place! Came back for business again and was greeted by Tom's smiling face. It's nice to be remembered after being gone for months. While I was there, I had a minor maintenance request around 8pm, and called to report it, stating that it wasn't a big deal and not to worry about it til the morning. To my surprise, they came up immediately and fixed it before I went to bed! Great service! Always, always recommend them to my friends.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank OhHeyThereBuddy
Deltona, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

By far this place exceeds the expectations I had upon booking. I have never seen a place as clean as this location. Its extremely safe as well. For just under $300, I feel I made the best choice in choosing a place to sleep. I enjoyed my stay!

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Norcross, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

In October 2013, we lost our home and hit rock bottom. Value Place in Alpharetta is the place to go when you need a place. Customer service was excellent. Tom, Mark, Alesha always were there to help when needed. Very Clean and professional place to stay. We were there Until March 1, 2014. They treated us like family there. The rooms are spacious, and nice. The Place always looks and smells. Not to mention they don't play when it comes to tenants not doing what there suppose to do. If you ever need a place to stay go See Value Place in Alpharetta. The location is great too. It's in the middle of everything. It felt like home and my kids where happy. I have nothing negative to say about my stay. Thank you Tom, Mark, and Alesha for making us feel like family.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
Destin, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here in December of 2013. The staff rocks! Super clean and comfortable rooms- very modern. My only complaint during my week stay was some noise in the parking lot very late one night. Thankfully, they have someone there 24/7, and one phone call solved the problem. I would absolutely recommend!

• Stayed December 2013