“Another perfectly comfortable dinner”
Review of Crabapple Tavern

Crabapple Tavern
Ranked #47 of 531 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

We just love this place. Tonight I enjoyed the chicken pot pie and hubby went for a half rack of baby back ribs with flipped corn and cole slaw. So delicious and oh so comfortable.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I sometimes forget about this place since it's kind of hidden but it's well worth a visit. The fish tacos rule and there are plenty of other great options as well.

The bar is always busy with locals and the staff is friendly and attentive. Good beer selection and few wines.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We have been to Crabapple Tavern twice now, but would have never known about it without a recommendation and directions, as it is not visible fro the street. This place would kill it with a better loction and signage. Nice fun atmosphere, great wait staff, a fun looking bar and yet, still a family friendly atmosphere in the dining area. My kids loved breakfast for dinner and I had trouble deciding as the menu is decent size. We have ordered burgers and appetizers and been very satisfied. Fish tacos are good and I was surprised that they had brussell sprouts, an old faveorite of mine you rarely see. This place has become a trusted friend in the neighborhood with friendly and efficient wait staff. I could even stoip in here for a beer or two with my wife and fit right in. Definitely an old stand by. Casual family dining, convernient and worth trying.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Our friends suggested this place because they had been there before and liked it. It doesn't look like much as it is tucked away in a strip mall behind a MacDonald's. It will pay you to make the effort to find it because of it's fun atmosphere and great food. All four of us had a great meal with only one very minor issue, My wife ordered a meal of fish tacos with a side of broccoli. The fish tacos were excellent, but the broccoli was undercooked and had no seasoning whatsoever. She requested another vegetable (brussels sprouts) which were also excellent. Service was attentive and friendly.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Went to Crabapple Tavern with some friends last night for dinner and it was wonderful again. The wait was short. The service was friendly and fast. The food was delish. The best tasting calamari. Juicy burgers. The chicken tortilla soup can have a bit of a kick. The oysters on the half shell are so flavorful. Glad we have this great restaurant in the neighborhood.