“Super cool venue”

Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park
Ranked #1 of 40 things to do in Alpharetta
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Umphrey's McGee & STS9. Loved the amphitheater, it was a fantastic layout and even the lawn section is great. Beer was $10 which is a little bit ridiculous, but what can you do!? The bathrooms MOST IMPORTANTLY WERE SO CLEAN. I have never been to an event of that size where the bathrooms were consistently clean, had toilet paper, and didn't smell awful. A pleasant surprise indeed. Definitely worth seeing a show there.

There are newer reviews for Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I will drive down from Charlotte any day to see my favorite performers. Tons of bathrooms and concessions. 12,000 capacity is outstanding, even the lawn is great-looking. After seeing Phish here on 7/16/13-7/17/13, I will plan to come back very soon. They let you bring in a bottle of water with you so you save a few bucks. Great times all day!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Well, just outside Atlanta. This is a great place to see any show. It is smaller than Lakewood and much cleaner and nicer.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Went for the very first time a couple of weeks ago. Love the location and plenty of organized parking. Of course the prices for food and drinks are ridiculous especially since you can't bring in anything. I think we paid $4 for a 16.9oz bottle of water. Did enjoy the seats and the fact it is covered!!!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

It has taken me awhile to write this review but that shows how determined I was to share the experience with others.
This venue was well organized, clean and well kept.
We traveled from FLA to see The Black Crowes. What a show. There is not a bad seta in the place..
Easy access from parking to venue. Tailgating allowed at this show - not sure if that is the standard.
The staff was pleasant and helpful. Bathrooms are plenty and clean. Beer only served that night -no liquor. Expensive but not more than the average concert prices.
I will absolutely travel again to this venue - it's a long drive but The Crowes are worth it and I'm sure I will be back.