Review Highlights
Still nice

It was nice to have someone serve you. The service was good. $9.50 for a medium popcorn and a large... read more

Reviewed July 1, 2018
Sheilavehla
Alpharetta, Georgia
via mobile
Get the Food, Skip the Alcohol

Remember how you used to sneak food into the theater? Instead, buy their food, but sneak in your... read more

Reviewed December 7, 2017
Jonathan L

All reviews great concept early seating nice change order food popcorn seats
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We go to studio grill because of the location being close to home.
The food is actually very good. We ave had the chicken casadias,pizza and salads. All were very good and the movies are first run.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Wow, I had my first SMG experience in August 2012. I am officially hooked. At first, I was skeptical, as I've never taken in an experience like this before. But I am the type to try everything once. Well this experiment turned into 2, 3, 4 more times! I cannot get enough of Studio Movie Grill. The kick back and relax atmosphere is definitely something you should try.

I like this particular type of studio because there are not many kids. I am a mother of 3 so I can say this! I like a place where a grown up can sit back and relax and take in a movie without the annoyance. This is the perfect place for a girl's night out.

Go early because most movie goers pour in after 6pm. The prices of food are SUPER inflated! My friend and I bought Wings plate of 10 wings, a cheeseburger basket, and two pepsi's ... Our bill was almost $35.00!! Um, wow.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We love the groupons that come out for SMG and go often. I've just got to remember to take my own brown sugar and butter to dip those awesome sweet potato fries in and we'd have perfection.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I just saw Man of Steel and it was great. We got there early because we had dinner first so it was nice to be able to get a beer while we waited instead of just sitting around. This was my first time there and it was great. My only complaint was I couldn't cuddle up to my date because we were in office chairs. And the lights on your tables are bright but didn't bother me too much surprisingly. I'll go back for sure. Oh and always get the groupon!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Liked the service and the food, ticket is a bit overpriced- must be charging the general public to make up for Groupon deals. Only go on a Groupon.
I have been several times before, but time to shut a few hallways down and do a deep clean- floors/carpets are getting matted and sticky due to food and traffic. If they do not service now it will be too late and it will follow the fate of other theaters- downward spiral until no one goes there anymore.