“Way too crowded” 3 of 5 bubbles

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Way too crowded”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Well this is my 3rd time here trying to see a movie. They are always sold out! This time they had 2 seats far away from each other but we really wanted to see the movie so she sat at one end and I sat at the other. I guess you must really have to get here early!!!

Visited January 2013

Marietta, Georgia
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 136 helpful votes
“Relaxing, Okay Food, Nice Screen, Long waits”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

We have been to the Studio Movie Grill in Alpharetta, Georgia, three times. We enjoy the experience, se we continue to return. The seating arrangements are wonderful. It is very relaxing. You get a terrific, clear picture from wherever you sit. The tables are big enough to hold everything. The food is overpriced, as you can get better food at a better price at a Chili's, TGIF, or other such place, but the fun of eating at the theater makes up for mediocre food. Do be aware that if you go, you will not receive fast service. From the moment you turn on the light, indicating that you are ready to order, it takes about five minutes before a server comes to you. The food orders do take about 20 minutes. Also, if you order another soda, plan on waiting about 15 minutes. We have found this to be the case everytime we attend.

Visited April 2013
Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best Dawg Gone Theater in Georgia!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

My very first experience at this theater was about a little over a year and a half now and after my first experience..... I have been Hooked! It's close to my job so sometimes I may go after work, but I really enjoy the experience of the whole movie/ eating REAL FOOD concept! The staff are friendly and always helpful and the food is reallllllllllllllllly good! The drinks, including alcohol is off the Chainnnnn.....lol.... I usually have this blue margarita......yummy yummy yummy and I can even be seated on the first or second row of the theater and the chairs are rockers, so my neck isn't hurting later. I give this movie theater experience A Thumbs Up!!!!.....;-)

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great place, good food, bring your coat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

We've always one on a Groupon, which a a good deal. Food is good, we've had the pizza and popcorn. Seats are comfortable, but I would suggest sitting at the counter if you have kids so they can see.

Suwanee, Georgia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Cool movie and Food experience !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

I love watching a movie and eating at the same time.... I do that at home most of the time anyway. The movie experience is very interesting and the Food is actually really good. Burgers are great and the whole experience is Cool and Fun. We saw a great action movie and the sound system in the movie was incredible !! We will definitely go back. Great Date Night !