“Great Place for Lunch or Dinner”
Review of Cafe Efendi

Cafe Efendi
Ranked #134 of 530 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants, I've been coming here for years, the food is consistently good, the management is friendly and the wait staff is great. I've had lots of turkish/greek/mediterranian food and I consider this among the best. To top of it all of, this restaurant also has vegetarian and vegan options.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We went there around 6:30 PM on a Saturday. We saw lots of turkish diners and inferred from this that the restaurant must be serving authentic cuisine. In our group, one had visited Turkey in the past and mentioned food was real good. This was first time for others in the group. The ambiance and music were excellent. Food was very tasty and service was quite good. We ordered Hummus, Falafel, Whole fish, Adana Kebab, and Tabbuleh Salad. Baklava was the highlight and was superb. Belly dancer started at 7:30. One could see the diners really enjoying this. Overall, a great experience if you want to check out a Turkish restaurant.

1  Thank moksha51
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Same as the rest. Great lamb kebobs and appetizers. A welcome change for Alpharetta. I've never seen it busy, but food quality and service remains top notch!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

This was my first time visiting Cafe Efendi. The staff was vey nice and the dining room was comfortable. They had a busy lunch crowd. I tried an appetizer and ordered the chicken sautee. The appetizer was tasty but the chicken was just average.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Saw a coupon on Groupon and decided to try it. It was really good. The lamb dish is very tasty and seasoned just right. The waiter had a little bit of a hard time explaining some menu items to us, but no real issues overall. We did see that they served houka and will try that next time!