“Best Turkish Restaurant in Georgia”
Review of Cafe Efendi

Cafe Efendi
Ranked #82 of 516 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nonya, Bus
“Best Turkish Restaurant in Georgia”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I have been to this place only once but being that I am Turkish and I have been to many other Turkish, Persian, and Greek restaurants in the atlanta area (many of which are over rated btw) I can truly say that Cafe Efendi is the best Turkish restaurant in the area and one of my favorite places. It was totally worth the 20 mile drive. Granted the quality of the meat is not the same as it is in Turkey but I highly recommend any of the borek dishes, they were very authentic. THe belly dancer was cute and the waiter was nice. They did not have a liquor license when I last went but that was some months ago, and to me this does not matter. You can also rent a nargilye/hookah there. I will be happy to visit again one day hopefully before the end of next month. It is on my list of things to do.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Big_Shadow_Stalks_Me

• Turkish first
hilton head island
“I will go back to Cafe Efendi!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

i loved so much about this little cafe: awesome decor, great waiter, delicious food, and a cool international mix of diners. i felt like i was back in greece.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank hipyogachic

Been to Cafe Efendi? Share your experiences!