“Was lead to believe it was Mexican food”
Review of Mambo Jambo

Mambo Jambo
Ranked #36 of 534 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I was taken there by a colleague and I don't know if I made a poor assumption or if I wasn't listening well, but it turned out to be a Peruvian restaurant. I had just been to Chile this summer and had some Peruvian food there, so I recognized the ceviche on the menu. I'll have to go back to make the full comparison, but can say that the fish tacos were very, very good!

Reviewed November 1, 2013

We have been to Mambo Jambo about once a month for the last 2 years. We enjoy the unique and wide range of food. The service is great!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

With a personalized service, not sure if owners daghters, this is a very cool place to have a great and tasteful dinner with an interesting fusion of Peruvian and Cuban food. Either a steak or seafood, you will enjoy them with latin music and a fresh mojito.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Wow! What a treat! Peruvian meals were in my food 'bucket list' and I found them quite by accident. Great service, great food. You've just gotta' try it here.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Recommended and did not disappoint. I went not sure what to expect. Light crowd on a Monday night. Sat at the bar where the bartender immediately got my drink order. He also gave me a recommendation for dinner that was amazing but so large and filling i could not finish it. Seafood dish w Chorizo mixed in. Not cheap but worth every penny. Very friendly and professional staff. No way could i consider dessert....too bad.