“Hidden treasure in Alpharetta”
Review of Bite

Bite
Ranked #52 of 532 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Not easy to find unless you're a local, but worth the drive, even from the city. The décor, even the bathrooms are unique, fancy. Love the red chandelier. Service staff was prompt and attentive without being intrusive. Wine list was varied, reasonably priced. I liked the Writer's Block. Pork belly appetizer was divine. Also loved shrimp and grits and the pork chop-not at all dry, great sides. Chef stopped by to check on our meals in the middle. It's a tad pricey for not being in midtown Atlanta, but delicious and great atmosphere.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

I got this restaurant off of my Yelp app. Great reviews there and they were right. I had a burger that I hesitated ordering because it was well done but it was juicy and delicious. Everyone else had sandwiches and they loved them. The fryer was out so I had a small toss salad which was much healthier anyway. I loved the salad. The service was good. The place is very small and they don't take reservations. This was lunch. I had two glasses of wine. My husband had a bloody mary and beer. They let him taste the beer because he was unfamiliar with them. I would definitely go back. It cost a hundred dollars for four.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

This restaurant was not that crowded on a Thursday night, which is never a good sign. However, I was very pleased with the menu, as well as the cocktail/beer/wine selection. The menu was contemporary without being too pleased with itself, and it was very reasonably priced. There wasn't anything particularly wrong with the wait staff, but they were not as knowledgeable or welcoming as we would have preferred. I had "the Double", and I thoroughly enjoyed it. We will be back.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

The food was awesome, service decent. Our bill arrived with one item on the bill that we did not have, this was removed and all was good. Or so we thought. After checking over the online statement for that credit card, Several more charges were added from Bite. The server had even increased her tip! LOL I can laugh now, but it is no laughing matter. We are talking credit card FRAUD! My advice, if you must go to Bite...bring cash. :)

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

So many great items to choose from on the menu! Fig/prosciutto flat bread has amazing flavor. Dinner chicken entree has super crisp skin and moist inside.

Really - this is a place to try...although I hate to as this because it is a small dining room and it may mean we don't get a table one night :)

Started coming here when it was an open kitchen and only open for lunch. From drinks to dessert - everything is superb quality with incredible taste!