“exceptional food but miss the small "local feel with expansion" ! Of course no bugs in my food !!!”
Review of Bite

Bite
Ranked #53 of 526 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The food was terrific , felt that the wines prices were very high ! But we will be back as venues like these got to succeed otherwise we will end up with more chain restaurants, the place is very clean and hip.

There are newer reviews for Bite

Reviewed May 16, 2013

This was my second time eating at Bite. The food is fresh and good. I loved the turkey sandwich. It was toasted with tomato and sweet/sour cranberry mustard. There was a lot of butter on the bread, but honestly, I did not care because it was toasted perfectly. The only downfall, it is not a big place. It gets crowded at lunch and not a lot of space. Not really going to have too many private conservations here. I know I will be back.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Im from out of town but visit the area a few times a year. I always make a point to go to the Bite. I like the new decor..........should be even bigger as often very busy. Food is exceptional. I had their turkey sandwich for lunch first time there and it was memorable.........a turkey sandwhich memorable......yes. Dinners have been some of the best meals ever.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I had dinner with a group of eight people on a Saturday night. The noise level made conversation difficult. Everyone seems to rave about the lobster roll, but I think $20 is a lot to pay for a half-cup of lobster on what is basically a hotdog bun with a side of slaw. One of my fellow diners found a bug crawling in her mashed potatoes (she had the pork chop). Not only did one manager ask her if perhaps the bug flew in, but the server then had the audacity to charge her for her salad. Okay, she hadn't found any insects in the salad, but still. No one's water glass ever got refilled. Service was spotty at best. I wouldn't go back.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Went to Bite with a friend and we totally enjoyed our meal and surroundings. The waiter was very helpful explaining the dishes, the atmosphere is super cool, and other diners were all congenial. Just a great experience which I recommend to others.