“Worst stay ever”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Alpharetta
Ranked #17 of 25 Hotels in Alpharetta
Reviewed July 6, 2013

This is one of the worst hotels I have stayed at. Noise issues day & night - doors slamming, dogs barking, loud arguments & domestic issues (police called) in other rooms on my floor. Houseeeping was minimal. Our room was dusty upon arrival. Mold in shower & tub area and on shower curtain. I had to constantly keep going to the front desk for towels, tissue, tiolet paper, cups...room was never re-stocked properly. The hot tub was broken the entire week we stayed. Pool was not cleaned regularly. The breakfast was nothing to look forward to; poor quality coffee, stale cereal. Bed was horribly uncomfortable...glad I brought my pillow from home.
I would never stay here again.

Room Tip: If you want a good room, pick another hotel...this one is horrible.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lynnie M
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Alpharetta

Reviewed June 30, 2013

So Disgusted by the lack of hygiene. I arrived Friday to find a toilet with ursine on the dead and on the borders by floor. Front Desk apologized and sent housekeeping back to clean that. When I checked the bed, the pillowcase had blood on it. I took off all cases And another pillow had blood under the case. I've stayed at many La Quinta Hotels and have never had an experience like this. The others in our group's rooms were also disgusted by issues they found. Should be closed down.

• Stayed: June 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We arrived and noticed the outside looked clean, fresh and neat. The grounds were outstanding. But our thoughts about the place changed when we walked in.
Check in was efficient by Stacy but not friendly.
When we went to our room, we noticed a stuffy smell, bed that had been laid on, alarm clock not plugged in, sink stopper broken from rod to work it, paper on floor between bed and wall, streak on the bathroom mirror, no plastic sleeve for ice bucket and a partially used shampoo vial. Clearly our room was not properly cleaned and prepared.
When we checked out three days later the streak was still on the mirror, the paper still on the floor and water from ice was still in the bucket from day one.
The free breakfast was not up to competitor's standards.
Out mattress was good and the room was quiet.
The location is great as it is just off GA400 and at the North Point shopping area.
We will stay at one of the other lower price hotels in the immediate area next time.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We found this place dirty and not well maintained. We had 2 rooms - one bed had not been changed and it was clear someone had slept there. Courtyard nice but again dirty with discarded food and overflowing ashtrays. Pool nice but needed cleaning. I will not stay here again. Best news: pet friendly

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My family I were affected by a tornado and had to find a place to stay until our power was restored. We needed a hotel that was pet friendly. The room was large & the hotel has been renovated. The only drawback is that they actually have full sized beds instead of queens in the double rooms The continental breakfast was average but there are plenty of restaurants connected to the parking lot and in the area. North Point is located behind the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here because we had a party in Alpharetta that we did not want to drive to. The room was nothing special, but clean. The continental breakfast was good and I would stay there again for a cheap, clean place to stay for a night.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple