“Lovely experience”

Ranked #17 of 25 Hotels in Alpharetta
A TripAdvisor Member
Lexington, Kentucky, USA
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Hotel very nice! Our room was clean with extremely comfortable beds. We had no problems what so ever. Check in and out was quick and hassle free. Easily accessible. Located near wide variety of shopping and restaurant choices. Staff very friendly. Excellent price for the area. I would not hesitate to stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

A La Quinta traveler
Cocoa, Florida, USA
Reviewed August 14, 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We stay at LQ's all the time and I'm sorry to say that I cannot recommend this particular hotel at all. We found the inside and outside to be quite dirty. The elevators were dirty, smelly and it was obvious they hadn't been cleaned in a while. The corridors didn't smell very good either. At one point, someone sprayed something that evidently was supposed to cover up the bad smell. The outside recepticles were overflowing with trash. We stayed two nights and both nights felt the staff wasn't very friendly. The good part was that the bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Kathy T
Reviewed July 30, 2012

The staff at this hotel is really great. They take care of every issue but more importantly treat you like you are the most important person in the hotel. Breakfast could be improved but okay for the price. I would rather pay these prices and get no bacon than the other prices and get bacon! I would recommend this location.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Traveled on business to Atlanta and stayed at the hotel for 3 nights. It's a nice hotel with really great beds and a great staff. I really like this hotel. Close to a TON of restaurants. There is a mexican food place down the street on the left (by the movie theater) that was fan-frigin-tastic. The staff was really good and the room was spotlessly clean. The internet was reliable but somewhat slow at "peak" times during the evening but nothing that prevented me from being able to work in the room.

Room Tip: The pool gets a lot of use in the summer with families and ball teams. If you want something quieter...
An EasyToBook.com traveler
Alpharetta
Reviewed July 15, 2012

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Thank An EasyToBook.com traveler
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stayed at this hotel last summer with several other families. Upon arrival, I was told I had a king bed, when I had originally asked for two double beds since it was me, my husband and my two teenage sons. The front desk guy said they did not have any more rooms with double beds. I asked if they had a cot that we could use, and he said they were all broke. Later, when one of the other families arrived in our party, they were given a room with two double beds! After the front desk guy realized we were all together, he called my room within minutes and told me he just happened to find me a room with two double beds!!! Unfortunately, the room had a musky odor, and the next morning, my arm was covered in bites. The breakfast was not very good either. Several of the appliances would not work because they kept tripping the breaker. I called Hotels.com to complain, and they did call the manager. She said she was not aware of any problems. She never even tried to contact me to assure that everything was OK. Because of this horrible customer service (along with the poor condition of the rooms), I will not stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family