“Nice room and good value”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Ranked #9 of 25 Hotels in Alpharetta
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Stayed here over the weekend by myself. I had the executive king room and it was quite nice the AAA rate made it a steal really. The staff was very friendly and the room was quite clean. Location is good, its right there off the interstate with a dozen other hotels and there are places to eat everywhere. I only made breakfast one morning but it was pretty good. I didn't have time for the omelet bar but it looked very good and judging by the line it must have been good. The selection was good but I just went with some toast and eggs. I didnt see any bacon or waffle irons but I didnt take issue with that.

I only really had one complaint. The a/c in my room was very loud. When the compressor kicked in it was capable of waking me up in the middle of the night. Other than that I was very pleased with my stay and I dont think I would hesitate to stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank sparksjr
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thank you for taking time to post about your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear you will make the choice to stay with us again in the near future. As you mentioned our guest love the great variety of the hot made to order breakfast options, which do include waffles. Thank you for letting us know about the A.C unit, we will bring this to the attention of our staff to ensure our guest have a great night sleep.
We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to having you back soon!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We found this hotel last year and stayed here again on a recent trip. I was once again pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel as well as the service of the staff. When we arrived we asked the front desk attendant if there were any parks nearby for our children to get some energy out and he suggested a park that was down the road from the hotel. What a great suggestion, our children had a wonderful time. The rooms here are larger than most hotel rooms and the breakfast is great. My husband loves the omlette station and my son was happy to place his order for a waffle.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so very much for your great review. We are pleased to hear you are a return guest and will continue to stay with us on your future trips to the area. Thank you for noting our great "extra`s" we have available to our guest. We appreciate you and your business.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We spent the night after seeing concert at Verizon Amphitheatre. A few minor cosmetic imperfections in our room, but, overall, very nice! King size bed, sectional sofa, flat screen tv, kitchen sink, mini fridge, microwave along with silverware and china. Bathtub/shower and toilet separate from the sink and mirror.

Room Tip: we had room on 5th floor. Very quiet and had no problems sleeping.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your comments about the details you enjoyed about our property. We hope you will be our guest the next time your travels bring you back to the Atlanta area! Thank you for your business!!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

This place exceeded my expectations. Front desk clerk was very friendly, room was clean, everything we needed was provided. We just needed a place to sleep for the night - nothing fancy. We ended up with an extra person unexpectedly, so the sleeper sofa was useful. Having the toilet & tub separate from the sink & vanity is helpful when there are more than 2 people sharing the room!
Clean, nicely appointed, convenient. The hotel is in the middle of a shopping area, so there are plenty of places to eat and shop within safe walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LindanW
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

We appreciate your time to post about your recent stay. We are so happy to hear you had a nice stay and hope to see you back again soon. Thank you very much for your business!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

This time, my best gal pal and I decided to get out of town for a weekend without the guys. Just wanted a nice place with some shopping and a kitchen area for our libations and crudités. It was just as nice as I remembered and the staff is excellent. We were there the weekend of a huge baseball tournament with people from all over the northeast so it was crowded but well managed. The breakfast is still fantastic. We enjoyed our custom omelets each morning as well as the many other offerings. Cannot say enough about this great get-away place..........

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are thrilled to hear you are a return guest! Thank you for enjoying our expanded breakfast and suites. We love to hear from our guest, especially when you are a returning for a girls getaway! We hope when your travels bring you back to the area, we will be your only hotel choice! Thank you for your business!!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I stumbled across this hotel while planning a week-long baseball tournament event and team booking. The Trip Advisor reviews were very impressive, and the rates were excellent for the Atlanta area. So, I took the chance on a hotel that I'd never heard of before. We were not disappointed. As advertised, the staff was outstanding, the hotel is clean, and the location simply cannot be beat. Especially if you're booking for a group and need lots of nearby restaurant optons -- all within walking distance! The only reason I didn't rate the property as excellent is because the breakfast buffet and afternoon bistro are a little limited. But, there were two baseball teams and associated fans on site simultaneously. So, it's hard to ding the hotel too much for that. Best of all, "Clark Kent" the omelet man was phenomenal.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Carter H
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you for taking time to post about your recent stay. We are thrilled to hear we not only met your expectations, but exceeded them. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area. Thank you for your business!!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Saw this property on a recent trip through Alpharetta. So pleased with my decision to stay! Perfect location. Excellent room rate. Friendly check-in staff. Clean, brightly lit lobby/dining area. Clean, quiet and comfortable room. Breakfast (included!) was great - coffee, juice, tea, omelets, waffles, potatoes, sausage, cereal muffins, fruit...didn't use workout room or pool but those looked nice too.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank mlb7423

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us! We hope to see you again in the near future. Thank you for your business!!