“Stay here!”

Ranked #11 of 25 Hotels in Alpharetta
Kathleen, GA
“Stay here!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for the weekend and completely enjoyed it. The room was great, it was actually a suite with a kitchenette and living area. Absolutely no complaints especially for the weekend rate of $65! Hot breakfast was included! If you need to got to the north Atlanta area, stay here.

Room Tip: The rear of the hotel faces away from the main road.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 8, 2013

This was business trip stay for me at Hotel Sierra. I was a little skeptical since I've never heard of this brand before but most of that was diminished during my stay. The room was clean and spacious and had a nice work area. There was free breakfast and dinner every night, which is a bonus for those of us who don't have the time to run out during our busy visits. There are a lot places to eat nearby but you'd have to cross a very busy highway. Without going into personal details, the staff went above and beyond my many sensitive requests without hesitation. They all made me and the rest of my colleagues extremely welcomed and taken care of. There's no doubt I would make this hotel my preferred hotel if I ever have to visit Alpharetta again.

Room Tip: Rooms with 2 beds will have smaller appliances. So choose what you need.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We have come down to Atlanta twice now and stayed here on both occasions. My boyfriend is here for work and has stayed in this hotel for a total of 5 weeks. The staff are very friendly and the hotel is very clean on the inside and out. It has a very good gym facility for a hotel with several machines, weights and cardio machines to choose from. The only thing I would like to change would be the bathroom....it needs to be bigger. The hotel is centrally located to the Georgia 400 highway and there are plenty of amenities located near the hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dahlonega, Georgia
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Our anniversary is on new year's eve and really need a nite or two getaway. The service is excellent and the price was great. Even had full size frig., stove, micro wave and a few dishes etc..
People were very helpful and wanted you to enjoy your stay,

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Gwen G
Brasília
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I went to Atlanta for shopping last Black Friday and stayed in this hotel (just one night) because is not far from the North Point Mall and some big stores around. I also bought some merchandise at Amazon.com and sent to the hotel. They kept all for me until I arrive. The room is spacious, clean and the bed is comfortbale. The silence is perfect for a good rest. Breakfast is basic, but ok. I would stay herre again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Service was above and beyond. Enjoyed the complimentary bistro pre Thanksgiving dinner (yellow tail wine served) and loved the morning breakfast also complimentary, made to order omelets and a variety of other breakfast food was a pleasant surprise .. As someone with a degree in Hospitality this hotel exceeded my expectations. Family had a great time. Early checking and friendliness of the staff made the experience wonderful.

Rooms were spacious and clean enjoyed. Refrigerator and microwave and dishes. You don’t get room service daily (not needed) but you are provided with daily towels and constant refill of shampoo, conditioner and body wash. Everyone was pleasant and you always felt welcomed.

Everything is close by, Target, Wal-Mart, Publix, and Kroger for groceries. There are also an abundance of shops and dining options are plentiful. Service is key at this hotel and they make sure that you are comfortable by constantly asking if there is anything they can do for you.
Funny but Staybridge hotel’s rude manager insisted that I call this hotel (guess he was not happy at the rate that I had got for the hotel from that I had booked a week in advance,) I want to thank him for referring me to this wonderful hotel.

Stayed here with my hubby and son for 3 nights while visiting family for Thanksgiving. Look no more this is the place to stay! This will be my home away from home every time I am in the Atlanta area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is the second time I stayed at the Hotel Sierra Alpharetta, but the first time for my wife. Our trip was part leisure and business. We initially were looking at staying in Atlanta for the leisure part of our trip, as the trek into Atlanta from Alpharetta is a bit of a hike. However, after looking for a reasonably priced hotel in Atlanta, we decided that the drive in from Alpharetta greatly outweighed the additional costs of staying right in Atlanta (parking costs, higher hotel costs, lack of included breakfasts and nightly bistros, etc.).

The staff at the Hotel Sierra Alpharetta are second to none. They really made us feel welcomed and at home after our long flights from western Canada. From the check-in to check-out, the staff really attended to all of our needs. They are very knowledgeable of the area and give some great advice on what to see and do.

We stayed in a studio suite with a king bed on the 3rd floor, and we were very impressed as it is quite spacious. We found our suite to be clean and very quiet during our stay. The bed was very comfortable and provided a great sleep. The mini fridge came in handy as we were able to store some additional drinks and food for use on our travels around the Atlanta area. There was a nice seating area (full couch and lounger) which was convenient when you wanted to sit back and watch a bit of TV without having to do so by lying in bed.

The included breakfasts are very good. It typically consists of the normal continental breakfast items (cereal, toast, bagels, yogurt, fruits, juice, Starbucks coffee, etc.) but it also has hot breakfast components (eggs, bacon, sausages, etc.) along with made to order items such as omelettes and waffles. My wife greatly enjoyed the made to order omelettes with very fresh ingredients, and I enjoyed the fresh Belgian waffles. The evening bistro has a varying menu (e.g. Swedish meatballs, chicken tenders, BBQ pulled pork, hot dogs, to name a few) which is typically accompanied by a salad, fresh veggies, fruit, and a cheese and cracker platter. Oh, and did I mention that various pop, a white & red wine, and beer (on tap) are also available at no charge during the evening bistro!

Alpharetta is a beautiful city and has many great restaurants throughout. We found it to be a great location for many of our adventures, be it shopping at the North Georgia Premium Outlets in Dawsonville, exploring Stone Mountain Park, or the sights and sounds of Atlanta.

We highly recommend staying at the Hotel Sierra Alpharetta, and will be returning on future trips to the Atlanta area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple