“Excellent American Girl Package”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Northpoint
Ranked #15 of 26 Hotels in Alpharetta
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I along with a couple of friends took our daughters to the American Girl Store in Atlanta and stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn - Northpoint next to the mall. We took advantage of Hilton's American Girl Doll package. It was AWESOME and made for a wonderful end to our day and the American Girl Doll trip. Clean rooms-friendly service-excellent breakfast. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Andrea M

Reviewed May 30, 2014

After long transatlantic flights I always hope that my stay for the evening is a stress free and relaxing one, and this Hilton Garden fit the bill perfectly.
Check in was quick and efficient and I received my free bottles of water with no fuss, the room was spotlessly clean and comfortable. Breakfast the following morning followed the pattern, great service and nice selection of food.
Will certainly use again when I am back in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank smarob
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I truly enjoyed my stay here! My husband and I were on our anniversary trip and enjoyed the peace and quiet we experienced. The only draw back was the spa bathtub which was extremely loud and the control of the of the air-flow did not work. Other than that minor issue, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Especially with the close proximity to so many stores and activities. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We were in Roswell for our grandnephew's high school graduation. The graduates' parents had an overflow crowd, so they chose several hotels in the area for the rest of us.

We chose to stay at this hotel, even though it was a few minutes further from their house.

We arrived at the hotel well after midnight and were promptly given a room. After an unfortunate incident, we were given another room. The room was clean and comfortable and located near the Northpoint Mall. The area is suburban ofc complexes - very quiet and convenient.

Breakfast was a full range of offerings, but at a cost. It was absolutely worth it because there were made-to-order omelets, fruits, juices, breakfast meats, hot and cold cereals- the works.

There was self-service guest laundry, that was a big help after a few days of dressing for all kinds of ocassions.

There was also a very nice outdoor pool. The weather was great for swimming and sunning.

Our stay was very pleasant and booking directly with the hotel gave us reasonable nightly rate. I'd stay again and recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed May 20, 2014

from the ladies at the front desk to the kitchen and wait staff this is a very lovely and convenient place to stay. Everyone cares about your comfort and it shows. A delightful place to stay. Great beds and comforters too.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

My Stay at the Hilton Garden was just what the doctor ordered. I was greeted with a warm smile and they already knew my name as I approached the counter. My request were accommodated and my rooms was a breath of fresh air. thanks

Reviewed May 14, 2014

A very well placed Hotel. Easy to get to. Quite. Food quality good, Excellent service from a well trained staff. Sufficient parking in a safe area.The large mall is close by and lots of restaurants are nearby. Area is well patrolled by Alpharetta Police.