“Customer is Happy”

Ranked #13 of 25 Hotels in Alpharetta
Omaha
“Customer is Happy”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I've stayed at this facility on several occasions and due to my flight schedule i normally arrive a bit late. A few times I've walked through the door right as the kitchen was closing. The chef saw me ask for food and took total care of me! I wish I knew his name. The entire staff have been wonderful on each stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Bogart, United States
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Loved the hotel and the room! The hotel was quiet and private and located right next to the mall. Although it was late in the evening when we arrived, the two clerks at check-in were very friendly and gave my daughter and her friend some milk for the room free of charge.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Buffalo, United States
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I have been staying at this HGI every trip to Atlanta over the past 5-6 years. You can't find better value and accommodations anywhere in the Northern Atlanta/Alpharetta area. Awesome Hotel, for business or pleasure. I stay there for business trips and I also stay there with 7 other golfing buddies. It is really the best place to stay in that area, BAR-NONE!

Johns Creek, United States
Reviewed February 26, 2014

The staff was eager to make our stay delightful, and they did. We spend our 40th anniversary at the Hilton Garden Inn in Alpharetta and we were so impressed. They allowed my to check in early and fix our room to look romantic. They left the light on when we walked in after a wonderful dinner & dancing date I had with my husband. When we left the next morning I left a tip for each and every one of the staff. They all were wonderful.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Luling
Reviewed February 17, 2014

This is one of the best Hilton Garden Inns I have stayed in, I attended a meeting in the hotel for 4 days but with the weather in Atlanta, I had to extend my stay a day. The hotel had a great breakfast cooked to order if you wanted, and free for Hilton Honor members. Generally the restaurant was closed for lunch but they provided it for free during the time we were not able to leave due to ice. Great staff, very accomodating, very friendly.

raleigh, United States
Reviewed February 7, 2014

from front desk to the breakfast servers, everyone made our stay exceptional. The bed and coverings were yummy!! Bathrooms were clean. Lobby was lovely. Breakfast was a super deal and the chef made the best French toast I have EVER had--all made to order! I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Carlsbad, United States
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I'm Diamond traveling all over the states and this place is consistently always very good from the front desk staff to the restaurant staff. They make you feel at home here. Very well run and managed. Many of the same employees have been this property for years which speaks volumes.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business