“Quality, comfort and value in Atlanta”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Northpoint
Ranked #13 of 25 Hotels in Alpharetta
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We were in Alpharetta for a family celebration, and the hosts recommended the Hilton Garden Inn Northpoint. We had stayed in an HGI in Freeport Maine, and were struck with the similarity when we walked through the front door. Everything about the hotel and experience was excellent. The room was large enough for four adults (two queen beds), the beds were VERY comfortable, and the room and bathroom were spotless. There was wi-fi included, which was very easy to connect to. Everyone at the hotel was courteous and friendly, from the people at the desk, to the cleaning staff, and the breakfast crew. The breakfast was included for all four of us. I liked it, as there was a choice between hot and cold breakfast, and coffee and tea were available 24 hours. We stayed Friday and Saturday night, paid $62 a night!. I would highly recommended this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
hginorthpoint, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Northpoint, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

On behalf of the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North Point staff, I would like to thank you for your stay and for taking the time to complete rate our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your say and hope you had a great time at your family celebration!

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Northpoint

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I've stayed in the area for many years but this is my first time at this hotel. While it is not run down It could use some extra maintenance in some of the halls. Not a particularly great value unless you get some kind of a corporate special. I will stay here again but only because it's where my company sends me. On the plus side the linens are nice in the room. It was very clean.

• Stayed: August 2012

On behalf of the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North Point staff, I would like to thank you for your stay and for taking the time to Rate our hotel. We appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

We stayed here 1 night on our way back from Florida on Friday because we got the room for $66. The room prices are normally $140+ during Sunday - Thursday because it is a business location. The property is very nice. The rooms have nice large garden tubs in them. The first room we checked into, the air conditioner did not work. We had to move rooms. When we went to check out at 4:00 a.m. to drive the rest of our trip home, the night auditor was sitting in the lobby asleep. It took him some time to wake up. We didn't recognize who he was because of his appearance. He did not have a name badge on, etc. Not sure I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Stayed two nights at this property for business. The hotel is close to the businesses on North Point Drive, and close to dining and shopping. My room (king size bed) was very comfortable, spacious, and very clean. I did not use the outdoor pool, but did use the fitness center. I was pleasantly surprised to see several cardio machines (with TVs), a couple of weight machines, and light dumbells. Towels and water provided. I did not take advantage of the breakfast, but it looked tasty, and the dining room was pretty busy in the morning. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again when I visit Alpharetta for work.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

On behalf of the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North Point staff, I would like to thank you for your stay and for taking the time to rate our hotel. Thank you for the kind comments about our property. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay & hopefully on your next visit you will get to try our breakfast buffet!

Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

the stay was perfect and the staff is great. Michele and Liz are really accommodating. hotel got really loud one night and the front desk staff helped fix the issue. we will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012
hginorthpoint, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Northpoint, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

On behalf of the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North Point staff, I would like to thank you for your stay and for taking the time to complete our survey. Thank you for your kind comments about Michele & Liz. I will definately share your review with them.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Stayed at this property once on short notice and was underwhelmed...especially given the rate I was given. It is not likely I will be back anytime soon. The property is convenient to the Northpointe Mall...so if your in town for shopping you may want to consider it. The room is dated, electrical plugs near the bed are inconveniently located and the bathroom fixtures dated and poorly installed. The remainder of the promptly is standard HGI.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We took a last minute surprise trip to the Atlanta area for a family vacation. We had heard this area was a nice central location for all of our plans and we weren't disappointed. The hotel was a great value, the rooms were well cared for and comfortable, and the staff was very friendly. Everything you could want or need is close by and the neighborhood is safe and well kept. We spent 4 nights/5 days here, normally after being away from home this long we're longing to return home but not this trip . . . we all wished we could stay longer! We'd definitely stay here again and would recommend it to family and friends. We've stayed at Hilton Garden Inns on both coasts and the quality of the chain is outstanding!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

On behalf of the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North Point staff, I would like to thank you for your stay and for taking the time to rate our hotel on Tripadvisor. thank you for the kind comments about the hotel and the staff. I will be sure to share this with them.