“Okay, under renovation”

Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Alpharetta
charlotte, nc
“Okay, under renovation”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stayed in many Hampton Inns and always have found them more than adequate for the price. We were put in the first room on the first floor. We should have asked for a different room but were in a hurry. Very noisy and smelled like smoke, toilet had some issues, flushed every 10 or so minutes. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was fine.
Not that thrilled about this stay.

Room Tip: Stay away from the first floor until renovations are complete.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Tyler M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and welcoming staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay. Again, we apologize for the inconveniences you endured while staying with us and we will be sure to address all issues with our staff. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Phenix City, Al.
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Rob, the front desk clerk at check-in was so nice, professional and hepful. The beds were so comfy and I sept well. The complimentary breakfast had some items one does not usually find. My daughters and I traveled to meet my niece who came down from New Hampshire. We drove up from Aabama and truly enjoyed our time together.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Tyler M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed January 30, 2013

My wife & I stayed here for a night and were surprised at how large our room was for the Price. We had one of the Suites with a Kitchen and it was excellent. The room was huge and everything was great. Clean and Comfortable. We will stay again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I had a fantastic stay here during my recent trip from Florida to Chicago. I stayed in one of the suites on the 3rd floor. I arrived later in the evening and found the front desk attendant to be very friendly and helpful. Upon entering the suite, I was impressed with the spaciousness. This unit had a kitchen, which was very clean, a nice living room/work area, large bedroom and spacious bathroom. The king size bed was very comfortable and I slept well each night. The free breakfast was good as always, in typical Hampton style. I will definitely choose this hotel again for my next trip.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Philadelphia
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Nice staff, older Hampton. Staff at check in friendly as well as the women hosting the breakfast buffet very friendly and professional.
THis hotel seemed like it needed to be remodeled inside the rooms, clean but older.

Room Tip: Away from the highway, even block of rooms.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Tyler M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you for your review and we hope to see you return soon. We will be starting a renovation next week to update our property.
St. Augustine FL
Reviewed December 30, 2012

My wife and I took a trip to Dahalonga for Xmas and decided to spend the night in Alpharetta to break up our travel. I booked at Hilton and noticed that is you pre-paid they had an excellent rate.

We had a 1 Bedroom Suite with a kitchen and it was great. The bed and pillows were really comfy the living room was huge. The suite was very clean and we found the staff very friendly.

I have saved this hotel to my (visit again list).

Room Tip: Rent a suite, you will enjoy it. Also check at Hilton online and see if you can get a pre-paid rate.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Tyler M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
We would love the opportunity to have you as our guest again. We hope to see you on your next visit to Alpharetta. Happy New Year and thanks for choosing us and the great review.
Valdosta
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I am a team manager for a U-15 Girls soccer group. We have games around the Alpharetta area all season long. The staff at the hotel is always very accommodating and the rooms are very clean. The hotel is close to everywhere we are looking at going. The breakfast is great and the breakfast staff is always there to help you. I would reccomend anyone staying at this hotel. This is about the sixth time I have stayed at this hotel

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Tyler M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Working with you was truly a pleasure and on behalf of the entire Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta-Windward team, I want to tell you how much we enjoyed your group’s stay with us. Thanks for your return visits to our property and we look forward to seeing you return soon.