Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Wingate by Wyndham Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$84
$89
$80
Country Inn
Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$138
$169
GardenInn.com
$199
$128
Hyatt Place Windward Parkway(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$159
Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta(Alpharetta)
$199
$170
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewswild wingscracker barrelfront deskwafflesthe breakfast areastaff was very friendlywould stay here againbreakfast staffnice hotelking suitegreat customer servicefresh fruitcomplimentary breakfastclean roomsstaying at this hotelwindward parkwaythe hotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 30, 2013

My wife & I stayed here for a night and were surprised at how large our room was for the Price. We had one of the Suites with a Kitchen and it was excellent. The room was huge and everything was great. Clean and Comfortable. We will stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I had a fantastic stay here during my recent trip from Florida to Chicago. I stayed in one of the suites on the 3rd floor. I arrived later in the evening and found the front desk attendant to be very friendly and helpful. Upon entering the suite, I was impressed with the spaciousness. This unit had a kitchen, which was very clean, a nice living room/work area, large bedroom and spacious bathroom. The king size bed was very comfortable and I slept well each night. The free breakfast was good as always, in typical Hampton style. I will definitely choose this hotel again for my next trip.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Nice staff, older Hampton. Staff at check in friendly as well as the women hosting the breakfast buffet very friendly and professional.
THis hotel seemed like it needed to be remodeled inside the rooms, clean but older.

Room Tip: Away from the highway, even block of rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Tyler M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thank you for your review and we hope to see you return soon. We will be starting a renovation next week to update our property.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

My wife and I took a trip to Dahalonga for Xmas and decided to spend the night in Alpharetta to break up our travel. I booked at Hilton and noticed that is you pre-paid they had an excellent rate.

We had a 1 Bedroom Suite with a kitchen and it was great. The bed and pillows were really comfy the living room was huge. The suite was very clean and we found the staff very friendly.

I have saved this hotel to my (visit again list).

Room Tip: Rent a suite, you will enjoy it. Also check at Hilton online and see if you can get a pre-paid rate.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Tyler M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

We would love the opportunity to have you as our guest again. We hope to see you on your next visit to Alpharetta. Happy New Year and thanks for choosing us and the great review.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I am a team manager for a U-15 Girls soccer group. We have games around the Alpharetta area all season long. The staff at the hotel is always very accommodating and the rooms are very clean. The hotel is close to everywhere we are looking at going. The breakfast is great and the breakfast staff is always there to help you. I would reccomend anyone staying at this hotel. This is about the sixth time I have stayed at this hotel

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Tyler M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Working with you was truly a pleasure and on behalf of the entire Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta-Windward team, I want to tell you how much we enjoyed your group’s stay with us. Thanks for your return visits to our property and we look forward to seeing you return soon.