Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta
$80
Country Inn
$129
Hyatt.com
Wingate by Wyndham Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$101
$159
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$119
Doubletree.com
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$144
$179
$152
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
All reviewswild wingscracker barrelfront deskwafflesthe breakfast areastaff was very friendlywould stay here againbreakfast staffnice hotelking suitegreat customer servicefresh fruitcomplimentary breakfastclean roomsstaying at this hotelwindward parkwaythe hotel staff
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

The staff is very warm and accommodating and the rooms are pleasant enough, but its like sleeping in a dorm. As I write this my neighbor is singing along with his iPod and the person above is skipping rope. I normally like this chain, but will avoid this location in the future.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I stayed at the Hampton Inn on Old Morris road for a week for business. The hotel itself was pretty nice and in a great location. It is centrally located near many businesses and restaurants. It made getting to the office easy in the morning (it took about 2 minutes). It was also a plus to not have to battle too much traffic going to dinner at night. The hotel seemed to have a pretty good spread for breakfast, but I never had more than coffee. A co-worker checked out the gym and stated that is was actually quite nice with modern equipment. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and housekeeping did a good job. The front desk staff was super friendly and a real asset to the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Tyler M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you for your review and your past stay with us. If you are here a lot on travel for your company ask for the Director of Sales and they would be happy to speak with you about a special rate. Thank you and we love having you here.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I booked this hotel sight unseen for a car club event, but it was where we needed to be and the price was great for the area. The staff worked with me for our club needs and was always prompt. Upon arrival I was surprised how nice it was for what we paid. Actually it still would have been great at a much higher price. Many of the club members were equally satisfied and thanked me for the hotel choice. A great benefit for the club was the big fireplace area which was a perfect hang out place each evening. If we come back to this area we will definitely come back to our new friends here. Thanks!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Working with you was truly a pleasure and on behalf of the entire Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta-Windward team, I want to tell you how much we enjoyed your group’s stay with us. We hope to see you return soon.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have stayed at many HI&S and usually very satisfied. Even when the property has been smaller I have been able to count on squeaky clean and up-to-date amenities. Not so in Alpharetta. This hotel really needs some attention. The bathtub is stained and it leaks, the carpets in the common areas, especially in the elevators need replacing and the overall character of the atmosphere is dreary. No consideration of the business traveler has been made by way of available charging stations on the desk and the tired heating and air conditioning unit goes on an off all night as well as banging doors in the hallway. My room was not as clean as usual either, with leftover dirty smudges on the window ledge and stickiness in the bathroom. In addition, the elliptical machine in the fitness center is old, not of good quality and may hurt someone because it needs repair! I would not recommend this place.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Tyler M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

I am so sorry you found your guest room and bathroom unacceptable. Our housekeepers work very hard to keep our guest rooms clean and an unacceptable guest room is not the standard at our hotel.

In mid-November we will be undergoing a renovation to update our property. The fitness center is also included in this renovation with new equipment.

My sincerest apologies. I hope you consider staying with us again. We’d love to have you as our guest the next time you are in Alpharetta.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

This hotel was clean and in a nice location (near shopping and places to eat). The staff was very friendly and the free breakfast was excellent. As others have mentioned, it's time for a refresh, and I think I saw where they are going to start a refurbishment in November. My room was clean and comfortable, which was all I was really concerned about for an overnight stay. There were some updated items (like the flat screen television, the clock radio, the chair for the desk), and some items that could use an update (the carpet, the pullout couch, dated wallpaper and curtains). If you just need a clean, safe place to lay your head at night, don't plan on spending a lot of time in your room, and you like getting a good deal, this is a great option.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends