We made reservations at a property that we thought would comfortably provide us space to rest and sleep. The check in was smooth. The request for a quiet room made at time the reservation was noted by staff at check-in.
The room was mostly clean. At least clean enough for an obviously well-used-but-fairly-well-maintained property. The toiletries provide were good enough. We don't use those but do donate them so that others may.
A Manager's Reception was a nice treat. Draft was cold, cocktails were not weak, and snacks were fresh. (Bonus: Our team won the GA vs. LSU game!)
Round-trip shuttle service to a local restaurant was promptly and politely provided. (This "extra" was welcomed as a result of the exceptional manager's reception.)
Snoring reverberated through the king size mattress and the huge pillow to the point the acceptably comfortable sofa sleeper seemed to be a blessing. Regrettably, the attempt to sleep on it was unsuccessful for hours. The decorative water fall in the public area splashes loudly 24/7. Guests of one or both of the wedding parties were having boisterous conversations in the dining area as children enjoyed an active game of chase in the dining area. Very little excitement was filtered by the exterior door. Two complaints to guest services quieted “only” the joyful noises of the children.
At check-out, a fifty percent discount was negotiated. However, that came up short in the end. All-in-all, we may have gotten what we paid for. But, we did want to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the affluent area of North Point, a development of Alpharetta, GA. Discover the suburban sophistication at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Alpharetta. This hotel is located just minutes north of downtown Atlanta, where you can experience world-class hotel accommodations, for corporate and leisure travelers alike. From handsomely appointed suites to the fully equipped fitness center and relaxing indoor pools, this hotel in Alpharetta, GA offers exclusive amenities. The spacious suites include a separate private bedroom and living room. Each suite is equipped with an activity table, wet bar, mini-fridge, microwave, two 32 inch flat screen TVs and alarm clock radio with MP3 dock. During your stay enjoy complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary drinks and light snacks at the Evening Reception. Dine without leaving the hotel at the on-site restaurant Cascades, serving, lunch and dinner. Dine without leaving your room, room service is available daily from 11am. to 11pm. After a meeting in the North Point Business District or a day of shopping at nearby North Point Mall, guests can unwind at Cascade's or at the hotel bar. For guests planning high-impact meetings or social events, the Embassy Suites Hotel Alpharetta offers flexible, state-of-the-art event space with Southern hospitality, exceptional catering services and event planning professionals to ensure an unforgettable experience. Experience an upscale community retreat at one of the finest hotels in Alpharetta for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Alpharetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Alpharetta
- Alpharetta Embassy Suites