Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Alpharetta
$99
$89
$80
Country Inn
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$134
$129
Hyatt.com
$139
$118
Wingate by Wyndham Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$101
$100
Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$114
Hampton.com
$199
$170
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewspremium suiteevening receptionfree happy hourcooked to order breakfastindoor poolhot tubunder renovationfitness centercomplimentary breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelomeletliving roomshopping and restaurantsbusiness tripvery nice hotelconvenient locationnorth point mall
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I would describe your front desk crew the afternoon of February 16th as a "train wreck". With the exception of Dominic. The other front desk man was rude and really didn't care that it was 6pm before our room was ready. We had been waiting since 3pm for our room to be cleaned...as were the many others waiting in the front lobby for their room. Fortunately, our friends room was ready, so we had to intrude on them for 3 hours. Front desk told us they would call into their room when ours was ready. 5pm came no call. Went back to the front lobby to be told room was still not ready. Finally at 6pm still no call, we went back down and received our keys. I expected the staff to be apologetic or offer a discount or something...but the person in charge just stood there on the phone looking at us like we were crazy. Expected a discount the next morning when our invoice came under the door, nothing, then upon leaving gave the guy one last chance to make it right, again just looked at us.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa H
CherylSkeen, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Lisa, I am so sorry to hear about your experience at our hotel on Saturday. We had several challenges "behind the scenes" that day and apparently your stay was greatly impacted due to our issues. Please contact me directly at cheryl.skeen@hilton.com so I can make this right for you. I assure you this is not typical and I will take the steps needed to insure this doesn't happen again in the future. Thanks again for the feedback.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

My wife and I were very happy with our stay at Embassy Suites Atlanta - Alpharetta. The entire staff was very polite and courtesy. We were acknowledged as Hilton Honors members during the check-in process. The food and service was excellent.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Canetrap
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Many, issues! No heat in the bedroom. For 3 hours it blew out cold air. The toilet ran all night keeping me up. Breakfast was crowded and the grits were not replenished in a timely manner. There was not enough seating for guests. We are Hilton Honors members an we won't be back to this property again. Also this a not a company hotel it is franchised. Stay away!!!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank caligirlAtlanta_GA
CherylSkeen, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

I'm so sorry we fell short of your expectations for your anniversary. We get many great reviews and when we drop the ball we take our guests' concerns very seriously. It's my understanding we provided compensation to you - if this is not the case please contact me directly so that I can make it right.. I've passed along your feedback to our department heads to insure your concerns are addressed and rectified immediately.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay. Everything from check in to check out was great.
Our room was in the perfect location (624)
The breakfast buffet was good as well as the manager's reception. The hotel was very convenient to everything. Everything was within walking distance.
Looking forward to staying again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tanneshia H
CherylSkeen, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

We appreciate your comments and are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to having you visit us again soon.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

My 8 yr old daughter and I stayed here for her Birthday because it was close to The American Girl Store.This was one of the only hotels in walking distance to the mall that also had a indoor pool. The hotel was clean and everything in the room was in working condition.There is also a complimentary shuttle that can take you within a 5 mile radius and we used this a lot and never had to wait long. The food was good and loves the complimentary drinks and snacks.The only thing I missed was the hot tub because it was not working that weekend. We live about 5 hours away so when we finally got there we were quite exhausted. From the moment we arrived to check in we were treated exceptionally well. One of the managers, Cheryl, went above and beyond regular "customer service" to make sure our stay there was the best!!! Cheryl was also at breakfastiin the morning, along with other employees, making sure everyone there was happy with their room and stay there. Cheryl made my daughter feel very special and I want to thank her and her wonderful staff for helping my daughter and I "make memories". :)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you and your precious daughter. Please let her know her thank you note is now posted on a bulletin board in my office and puts a smile on my face each morning! We hope to see you again on your next trip to Alpharetta.