My wife and I stayed recently (Sept 27 - Oct 4 2012) in rm 423. Our experience was pretty good. This Embassy Suites, as others have noted, is transitioning it's look. I am not sure of the schedule for this update, we did not see any work being done during the week we were there, but it is time for some updating. Our room was pretty good--we could easily control the temperature, the bed was comfortable, and everything worked reasonably well. But they missed the little details--the small refrigerator froze all our beverages, and there seemed to be no way to adjust the temperature. The towel rack over the toilet was pulling away from the wall, as was the shower curtain bar. Housekeeping had to have noticed some of these things. Were they reported to maintenance? None of these things directly impacted our stay, but they are the little details people notice. The breakfast was good, we took advantage of that each day, and there was pretty good variety. We never used the pool, and never hit the manager's happy hour. The fitness room was nicely equipped, the treadmill and recumbent bike were good. There are lots of food and shopping options nearby. We didn't have any issues during our stay, the people we saw and spoke with were friendly, and we would stay here again if we return to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the affluent area of North Point, a development of Alpharetta, GA. Discover the suburban sophistication at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Alpharetta. This hotel is located just minutes north of downtown Atlanta, where you can experience world-class hotel accommodations, for corporate and leisure travelers alike. From handsomely appointed suites to the fully equipped fitness center and relaxing indoor pools, this hotel in Alpharetta, GA offers exclusive amenities. The spacious suites include a separate private bedroom and living room. Each suite is equipped with an activity table, wet bar, mini-fridge, microwave, two 32 inch flat screen TVs and alarm clock radio with MP3 dock. During your stay enjoy complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary drinks and light snacks at the Evening Reception. Dine without leaving the hotel at the on-site restaurant Cascades, serving, lunch and dinner. Dine without leaving your room, room service is available daily from 11am. to 11pm. After a meeting in the North Point Business District or a day of shopping at nearby North Point Mall, guests can unwind at Cascade's or at the hotel bar. For guests planning high-impact meetings or social events, the Embassy Suites Hotel Alpharetta offers flexible, state-of-the-art event space with Southern hospitality, exceptional catering services and event planning professionals to ensure an unforgettable experience. Experience an upscale community retreat at one of the finest hotels in Alpharetta for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Alpharetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Alpharetta
- Alpharetta Embassy Suites