“Excellent, Clean, Comfortable” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 24 Hotels in Alpharetta
Cleveland, Ohio area
“Excellent, Clean, Comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

I stayed there last week for a night while in Alpharetta on business.

I was pleased with the hotel, which seemed newer, and the suite room. The room had a couch, flat screen tv, desk to work at, a small refrigerator and microwave. There was a separate bedroom with another flat screen tv.

The breakfast, which came with the room, was also nice and satisfying.

The front desk gal was also helpful and friendly.

I would stay here next time I am in Alpharetta .

• Stayed April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
CherylSkeen, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this review, April 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to rate us on TripAdvisor. We sincerely value your feedback and love hearing from our happy guests! Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

I was looking for a hotel to reserve a block of rooms for a business conference. After checking with a few hotels in the area I settled on the Embassy Suites because of the extras they offer, the price and the convenient location. Everyone in our group was impressed and especially enjoyed the cooked to order breakfast in the mornings as well as the managers reception in the evenings. Rooms are clean and spacious and the staff is great! I will stay here again the next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
I love hearing our guests' reaction to our delicious complimentary breakfast and evening reception. Both are two of the brand pillars that make Embassy Suites such a great value for our guests. I'm also pleased to know you received great service from our team members and I'll be sure to pass along your compliments. We know you have many choices in the area and we appreciate you choosing to staying with us!
Lock Haven, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Hi,

It was a pleasure to stay at your Embassey Suites Alanta - Alpharetta.

My sister-in-law and I had a wonderful experience for our three night visit in Alpharetta, starting on Thursday, April 5th. Part of that stay was in your hotel. We were greeted by DeeDee Hunter at the front desk with all the courtesy and kindness of long lost family... what a treat for two tired and dirty travelers.

We went to our room and then came downstairs for something to eat and that too turned out to be a treat. The waiter who was also the bar tender greeted us with smiles and kindness and was very nice -- just wish I knew his name. By the way, the food was outstanding.

Later that night some of my family came by and we again went to the bar where we were treated to that same bar tender who was funny and kind even though I am sure he had to be tired because it was time to close up. He never rushed us or made us feel we had to rush.

Again, I just wanted to let you know that our experience with Embassey Suites was truely wonderful. I will remember this when I travel out to Colorado this summer when looking for a place to rest my weary body, making the three day trip, both ways.

Susan Doberstein
810 East Water Street
Apt. 6
Lock Haven, PA 17745

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
CherylSkeen, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this review, April 13, 2012
Ms. Doberstein, thank you so much for taking the time for such a heart warming note. Your kind words are what every hotel GM and hospitality team member strive for and you have absolutely made my day. I will pass along your compliments to the entire team with an extra special thank you to Dee Dee Hunter. I truly hope to have the opportunity to meet you on one of your future visits to Alpharetta. Thanks again!
Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

Great place to host/share a business meeting, the staff was very pleasant and easy to deal with. The service staff was very attentive and had a wonderful attitude towards the clients/customers.
The individuals servicing the tables for our dinner were very attentive and provided great service to everyone. One person in particular that I noted to give great service was Amanda who worked with all the folks within my group.She had a very pleasant personality and was always walking the dining area to check with everyone concerning their needs.
The front desk and manager helped me with a reservation issue and provided the best service I have seen in some time from a motel I have dealt with. Overall a great place with great service, a very good place to stay. Highly recommended!!!

Room Tip: This motel is located in a good quiet area of town, good exposure to all services and shopping. All...
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for your high recommendation! Our team strives to provide the utmost in guest service and I'm happy to know you were very pleased with members of both our dining team members and front desk team members. I'll be sure to pass along the specific compliments you had for Amanda. I often get very positive feedback regarding her attentive service. Thank you again for choosing our hotel and we hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again in the future!
Jonesborough, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

As a frequent traveler I've stayed in hundreds of hotels over the years. After a while, they all look the same. Not so at this property... one of the best Embassy's in the business. Awesome! The rooms are luxurious, the staff extremely helpful and the recent renovations make this like a brand new establishment. Thanks for making my stay extra ordinary. Can't wait til I get back to Alpharetta.

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for the rave review! We are still in the process of making improvements and appreciate your compliments on what's been done so far. Our team is thrilled to know we made your stay extraordinary and we are so happy to have you as a loyal guest!
North Richland Hills, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

I love Embassy Suites Hotels, but this one is in bad need of some fixing up. I have stayed at this hotel several times and it keeps declining. On drive up, letters are missing from the sign on the building. The walk up to the front door was dirty. The interior of the hotel very worn. The elevators look terrible. In the room, the fabric was falling off the lamp shades. The lamp next to my bed didn't even work. The hallways need to be vacuumed which was obvious because of particles on the carpet that simple vacuuming would pick up. Anyway, this is my last time at this Embassy Suites. Time for some housekeeping and redecorating at this Embassy Suites. I will try another hotel when I am in this area again.

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
I sincerely appreciate your comments and want to respond to some of the specific items you mentioned. All exterior signage on the property was just replaced and apparently when you visited we were in the middle of either removing the letters or replacing the letters. I can see how this would immediately give you a bad impression upon your drive up but I assure you it looks awesome now! We have recently begun the process of renovating our hotel and have installed all new carpet in the guest rooms and resurfaced the pool deck, the pool and the hot tub as well as added all new pool furnishings. Also, all lampshades are in the process of being replaced. Our housekeeping team consistently receives high marks for cleanliness on our Guest Satisfaction scores with Hilton, but apparently we didn't measure up during this visit. If you'd like to contact me, I'd love the opportunity to make this right with you as our ultimate goal is to exceed our guests' expectations. I can be reached on my direct line at (678) 762-8700. We want all guests to leave happy every time and I'm truly sorry we fell short in this instance.
Waleska, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

This was our first time to the property and we really enjoyed it.Bethanie who worked the 3-11pm shift at the front desk was very friendly and professional. Both the breakfast and manager's reception were delicious. Bethanie made both the check in and check out process very smooth. Both our room and the hotel was very clean. The indoor pool temperature was just right and plenty large enough to accomdate both adults and children. The housekeeping and food/beverage staff was excellent as well. I highly recommend this property if your travel plans find you near Alpharetta, GA.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
CherylSkeen, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this review, April 9, 2012
I really appreciate your feedback! Bethanie is a new addition to our team and she's already making quite an impression on our guests with her outstanding level of service. I'll be sure to pass along a word of thanks to her as well as the entire staff for their part in making your stay a memorable one. We hope to see you back soon!