SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta
$149
$134
Country Inn
Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$99
Hampton.com
$135
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

$84
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$107
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$159
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

$119
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$104
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

Hyatt Place Windward Parkway(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$99
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$114
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

All reviewsfront desk staffsized bedcookiesyogurtfree breakfast islollipopsa nice place to staythe breakfast areacoffee tablegreat propertypull out sofanice areasmall kitchenrecent stayexcellent customer serviceone night staybeds were very comfortable
Reviewed November 27, 2012

My family (three adults, two children) stayed here over the Thanksgiving holiday and it was a great stay. The rooms were clean and comfortable, a little snug but we surely weren't cramped. The breakfast bar was varied and well-stocked, and most of all the staff was super friendly and helpful. And the rates were EXTREMELY good for all these benefits. I hate to counter a previous reviewer and the term "walking distance" is relative, but a 5 - 10 minute walk brings you in the range of numerous restaurants. Yes, the place is a little "isolated", that is, it is a short driveway off of Deerfield Parkway and a short distance off of Windward Parkway, but trust me, you aren't in the sticks by any means. So if you don't mind putting out the slightest bit of effort to get to a restaurant or store, you should be very pleased. We would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here while in area for biz. I didn't have a car and there is nothing within walking distance for food. As far as spring hills go this is an older one. The rooms are not as big as the newer ones and the furnishings, fixtures and decor are aged. For example, immediately preceding this stay I was at a spring hill in Tampa and the bath was luxurious with beautiful marble tile floor and shower. Conversely, this loc was dingy ceramic tile, and the caulking from tub to tile was deteriorated. Also, what's up with the tiny bedside table type TV stand?

Maybe my experience was compromised by the lack of restaurants within reach and my previous experience at a newer hotel. It was what it was nonetheless. Oh, and what's up with no beer/wine in the market?? I needed something serious to wash down the microwave White Castle chicken sandwich I bought from the market (since I couldn't go out for dinner).

Overall, less than stellar experience. A colleague stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn on the other side of the interstate and had a wonderful experience. Huh.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 21, 2012

This property is just off of exit 11 on Hwy 19/400. It sits in a secluded spot just off one of the main drags in Alpharetta with several Marriot properties nearby. Very quite area with a nice park next door and nice sidewalks for a run or walk. The nice neighbor hoods, city park and a couple of large corporate offices and hotels on Deerfield Parkway draws a police presence which is reassuring for personal security or while on an evening walk. This facility is well maintained, very clean with approximately 80 rooms. It’s rates have consistently been the lowest between comparable facilities in Alpharetta. With a senior discount I have gotten weekend rates from 55 to 70 dollars in the last year. I have stayed at this facility on several occasions and the one thing that stands out above all else is the professionalism and courtesy of the staff. I recommend this facility to my friends and if they keep their rates reasonable will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ProgressiveHobo
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stopped here for one night in late September (Thursday) and we met by a wonderful person named Angela (I think - not good with remembering names). She was very informative and cordial and we had a great room - number 117. It was near the fitness room and pool and close to the desk and breakfast area. The room was great and we really enjoyed the lay out and the convenience. Breakfast the next morning was more than I have come to expect with Springhill Suites. It was really good and was kept well stocked. The lady handling that chore was very nice and very proficient. The location is a little bit hard to find but it is in a beautiful location that is close to many neat places while being secluded. And it is just off GA 400 and a fairly quick drive to most everywhere (by Atlanta standards though).

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were lucky enough to find the last room available at this hotel on Friday night, Labor Day weekend at 11:30 PM. The staff was all great and everything. But when we opened the door to room #111 we were hit with a musty smell that was overpowering. Because it was late and all hotels in Atlanta were booked up we stayed.

It is now Tuesday morning and my daughter is still at Egleston in ICU after suffering a severe asthma attack after spending one night in this room. The next morning, my wife also had a severe headache from the musty-ness of the room. It was like the carpet was still wet from being cleaned or something.

We tried to let the staff know about this but we were in a hurry to get where we were going and the front desk person was busy. I called to speak to the manager who was not in, and got to leave a voice mail, but my call from 3 days ago has not been returned.

I am sure this is a nice hotel, but I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family