TripAdvisor
Alpharetta
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews american girl the concierge lounge pink room ag doll little girl ag package full service hotel indoor pool cookies wedding party breakfast buffet is the check in process great weekend business hotel wonderful hotel front desk staff the entire staff
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2019 via mobile

The Marriott Alpharetta has been my home away from home for 4 months. The staff is phenomenal. Seeing Linda in the AM starts my day on a high note! Marin ensures I have what I need in the mornings to wind down on the weekend.

I cannot thank the entire team enough for making my stay feel like home. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Debbie N, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi LisaRBrown1,

Thank you for choosing us to be your home away from home for 4 months. It is always great for us to truly get to know someone and make personal connections. Linda and Marin are outstanding people and I will be sure to thank them for taking great care of you.

Please let us know when you are planning to return!

Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

My family stays at this property several times a year.
The hospitality is excellent.
They always go way above and beyond to make our stay fabulous
Beautiful well kept indoor and outdoor pool.
Renee with the front desk is awesome and tends to any need you might need while you are staying at the property.
A definite great place for families or anyone wanting to grab a bite and relax by the pool.
Excellent morning buffet which goes until 12 pm on Sunday.
We will definitely be back soon!!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello brendawray,

Thank you for posting a review of your most recent stay with us in Alpharetta. I appreciate you comments concerning our team and will be sure to share them with everyone. We will recognize Renee for going above and beyond and taking care of all of your needs, she is truly awesome.

Our indoor and outdoor pool are great amenities for a family and I am glad you were able to use them during your stay. The breakfast in 19 North has a variety of items offered on the buffet so that everyone gets what they need to start the day.

Thank you for continuing to visit us in Alpharetta and we look forward to you next stay with us.
Debbie

Reviewed September 13, 2019

My Associate and I checked into the Hotel on a Thursday night and my advice is to book early. If you wait too late then your options are limited since it’s a popular place to stay.
Upon checking into the Hotel, we were greeted by the Desk Clerk, Andre. He is s great ambassador for Marriott and professional in his demeanor and good personality. He quickly checked us in and explained all of the amenities and choices for dinner if interested.
The rooms were clean and comfortable and the Ambassador Lounge was well stocked.
This Hotel is a great Hotel and offers an excellent location for the business traveling individuals.
Highly recommend

Hello Bobby D,

Thank you for not only posting a review of your recent say in Alpharetta but for highly recommending as well. I am glad that Andre welcomed you into the hotel and started your stay on the right foot. He is a great ambassador for the hotel and I am lucky to have him on our team. He will certainly be recognized for his professional demeanor and personality.

We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Alpharetta.

Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here while in town for a conference. Check in was extremely smooth and desk staff was very friendly and professional. Rooms were spacious, clean, and well appointed. It was a joy to stay at this hotel and when in the area again, I will return. Thank you, Marriott for doing such a good job at making my stay so nice!!

davidhH3816ZT,

I appreciate you taking the time to post a review. It makes me happy to know you enjoyed your stay. Please know I will share your comments with our team to thank them for taking great care of your while you were our guest.

We look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Alpharetta.

Reviewed September 6, 2019

One of my companies vendors Hansgrohe flew me out on a two day business trip and put me up at the Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, this was one of the best places I have ever stayed... super friendly staff, great property, I think the best thing about the place is the 19 North restaurant inside, very small menu but great food, the Salmon was some of the best I have ever had, also I think I was helped by 4 different people, very attentive and super friendly, if I'm ever back in the Atlanta area, I would come back here just for the Salmon!

Room tip: South and East facing rooms are away from the freeway noise.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Hello jpj_starfleet,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us in Alpharetta. I have to agree, 19 North is an amazing restaurant and the Salmon is one of our best selling dishes because people keep coming back for it. Our staff strives to provide an exceptional experience and truly enjoys our guests.

We look forward to seeing you the next time your travel brings you to Alpharetta.