“Treated like a Pink Princess”

Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta
Ranked #7 of 26 Hotels in Alpharetta
Reviewed August 2, 2009

The American Girl Weekend was perfect for a birthday princess! The pink towels, pink duvet, and even pink trashcan!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed June 12, 2009

I have stayed at this hotel several times, and everything about it is wonderful... the price, the breakfast buffett, the appointments and the location (as long as you are doing biz in Roswell or North). All this being said do not ever expect much out of the staff, every time I stay here someone in the staff figures out a way to upset me. There is obviously a problem with the leadership, because a problem this consitent always starts from the top. The Marriott is a pretty new property and is conviently located along the 400 between Alpharetta and Cummings just 20 minutes and a 50 cent toll to midtown and buckhead in Atlanta. Plus the Traffic on the 400 is half that of I-75 and 85. Also you are just a few exits from the Marta Rail system which can get you into downtown or the airport in less than 30 minutes for a couple bucks. The rooms and hotel are always in top notch shape and parking is decent. Also besides having a full service restuarant many dining options are located within a short drive.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2009

We stayed at the Marriott Alpharetta for a family wedding. Everyone at the hotel was most accommodating. Management even kept the lobby bar open after usual closing hours for us to socialized with family and friends. The rooms were clean and furnished very nicely. The pool and lobby were also tastefully decorated. We had a wonderful time celebrating a joyous occasion and would definitely stay here again if we happen to be in Atlanta. My only minor complaint would be that I would have appreciated a bellman to help with our bags.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed March 21, 2009

I have stayed at this property on a regular basis since its opening and you will not find better customer service in the industry today. The hotel is clean and the staff is tenured. This property rarely has turnover on its frontline which is rare. The desk staff always greets you by name and is willing to go the extra mile to make sure you have everything needed for your stay. The rooms are clean and well maintained although a bit dated. Recent updates include flat screen TV's in the room and a totally revitalized conference area and lobby. The food at this property is excellent as well as bar service.

This past year I hosted a week long event at this property for over 100 people and utilized both the conference space and catering service. From the time I made my first inquiry until the end of the conference the service was second to none. Once our contract was complete the Sr. Sales Manager assigned an extremely competent team to assist me in planning and each and every detail was carried out without a single issue. I have never experienced this level of service before or since.

When staying in the Atlanta area this is my first choice in lodging because I know the experience will always be perfect. When you are on the road each week this is very important.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed March 1, 2009

This hotel is fantastic, my husband and I stayed at the hotel for romance package.
We had a great time. The hotel is very clean and accomodating.
The breakfast was great and we will be going back again.
It rained the entire time and it did not bother us a bit.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2009

Great rooms and customer service. The only drawback is that I arrived around 2pm and room service did not begin until 5pm.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed December 13, 2008

WoW!! We went on the american girl package and it was well worth the money. From special check-in, to doll milk served in a tiny glass they made her feel very special (10yr).
The service was top notch and the staff went out of their way to please. The breakfast was excellent, it was included in our package (the bill was 49$ for 4 people if we had paid for it). The breakfast chef was pleasant and didnt mind special orders.
The rooms vere very clean and neat, the pool was clean and fun.
The only caution I would add, the pool floor is very slippery so be careful.
It was not clearly marked on the exit but wasnt too hard to find after a u turn.
I must again commend the staff, really above and beyond with excellent attitudes, I wish I could remember names.
I think we will go back again in Jan.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with family