“What an awesome bday experience!”

Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta
Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Alpharetta
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We celebrated my daughter's 9th bday this past weekend at the hotel with 5 girls and myself.
We did the American Girl experience and let's just say, now the other girls want to have their
next party here! Every aspect of it was so nice, easy, and just an overall really fun time for our daughter and her friends - the afternoon cookies and milk for girls AND the dolls, the pink bath
robes the girls loved being in, the indoor pool was a huge bonus and the AG movie was a wonderful event too. The coordinator even made arrangements for us to have a DVD player in the room so we could watch the movie earlier than the hotel's scheduled time in order to accommodate my daughter's need got an early bedtime die to her Epilepsy. It meant so much for her to feel normal and like she didn't miss out! A huge A+++++++++++++++++++++

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

We are truly happy to hear that every aspect of your daughters American Girl Package experience this past weekend was such a fun time for your daughter and her friends. I hope that you will share all of the details about your American Girl experience with your family and friends. It was a pleasure to make your daughters stay such a success. We would love to see you for your daughters 10th birthday. Thanks again for spending your awesome birthday event at the Alpharetta Marriott hotel.

There are newer reviews for Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta

Reviewed March 10, 2014

A friend and I took our three little girls to the American Girl Store, and chose to stay in this hotel. We all had a lovely time, with the girls swimming in the pools... to breakfast the following morning. Unfortunately, I forgot my pillow amongst all of their pillows on the bed. As soon as I realized it, I called the hotel. At that time, they hadn't located it yet, but asked me to call back the following day. I did, and left another message. Later that day I received a call from their Chief of Loss Prevention, Kosi Jones, with good news...they had my pillow. When we discussed shipping methods he offered to mail it to me free of charge! I was so pleasantly surprised, and pleased with the gesture of customer service. Leaving my super comfy (and expensive) pillow behind was certainly a disappointment, but having such good service helped turn my thoughts around and left me with only pleasant thoughts of our trip and stay at this hotel. Thank you Kosi!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

We appreciate that you took time to post a review about your recent stay that the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. It was so nice to hear that you had a such a lovely time during your American Girl stay. I know how hard it is to find a super comfy pillow and was extremely happy that Kosi was able to rejoin you with your favorite pillow. You can be sure that I will share your outstanding comments with him. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope that you will return to our hotel very soon.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We are from Chicago and stay at hotels all over the U.S. for business/personal. First, this hotel is very nice and the staff is excellent. We had our 3 year old with us for 4 days, and they went out of their way to make sure we were very comfortable and satisfied. Secondly, the lobby, pool and our room was always clean and fresh. The staff...(hope I get their names correct), Greg, Charday and Kathleen were awesome! We will be traveling to Alpharetta for the next few years due to business, and this will definitely be our choice hotel!...Thank you!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. It was so nice to hear that our hosts went out of their way to make you stay very comfortable and satisfying. We appreciate your feedback and are extremely happy that we will be your hotel of choice for your future travel. We look forward to seeing you the next time that you visit the Alpharetta area.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We stayed here with a group for a family Bar Mitzvah. The rooms were nice. The staff was very helpful. We enjoyed the Swimming pool and the exercise room. The breakfast was very nice, but a little expensive. The hotel is close to highway 400, so it was very easy around Atlanta. There is also a lot of places to eat and shop nearby.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

It is so nice to hear about your excellent staff and service experience during your stay at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. We are so happy that you were able to enjoy all of our hotel amenities which included a visit to our swimming pool and exercise room while you were a guest here. Thanks again for your review and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We just got home from another amazing American Girl night celebrating my daughter's sixth birthday. Before we arrived, Gabbie Siragusa contacted me to make sure everything would be perfect for our arrival. Between Gabbie and Mark Vanwagenen, they made sure everything was stellar! Alexis was fantastic with the girls at check in. She made sure they felt like Very Important Girls. My birthday girl loved her birthday crown. The rooms are beautiful, all decorated in pink, AG beds for the girls to take home and pink robes for the girls and dolls to use during our stay. Every staff member we encountered was kind and helpful. The girls loved the pool and having yummy cookies and milk delivered to our room for themselves and their dolls. Breakfast in the morning was another delicious treat and of course the girls loved the pink tables. Alpharetta Marriott thinks of everything to make every little girl feel extra special. They truly are an amazing hotel. We can't wait to come back. It's our favorite hotel!!

• Stayed: March 2014
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Our hosts really appreciate all of the nice comments about your American Girl experience while you were a guest of the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. We do love our American Girl guests and I am so happy that you had another outstanding American Girl Package visit. I will be sure to share all of your kind words with all of our brilliant hosts who went out of their way to make your stay so special. Thanks again for staying with us and we look forward to Wowing you on your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Having training next door all week made this property ideal. Clean with attentive staff and someone always there in the mornings to open the front door for me.

Rooms are what you would expect from a full service Marriott.

I only ate in the concierge's lounge so can't judge much food wise but the eggs, sausage and bacon in the mornings were always hot and fresh.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thanks for all of the nice feedback about our hosts and your service experience while you were a guest of the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you will stay with us on your next trip to the Alpharetta area.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

My weeklong hotel stay was brighted and made wonderful by the staff. Above all, Sandy in the Bar Area was the absolute best. She has such great personality and fantastic customer service. She was the sunshine every morning I needed to get my day started. More hotels need a Sandy!!!! If you stay at this hotel, don't forget to stop by, say hi and get a cup of coffee from Sandy!

Room Tip: Rooms in the middle of the hall are quite quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

We truly appreciate that you took the time to post a review about your recent stay at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. It was nice to hear that your stay was made a little brighter by all of the hosts at our hotel. I was honored to hear your exceptional comments about Sandy who is one of our stellar baristas that proudly served you Starbucks® Coffee each morning. I will be sure to share your kind words with Sandy and hope that you will tell all of your family and friends about your outstanding customer service experience. Please come back and see us again very soon.