“Sandy is the absolute BEST!”

Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta
Ranked #6 of 26 Hotels in Alpharetta
Reviewed February 28, 2014

My weeklong hotel stay was brighted and made wonderful by the staff. Above all, Sandy in the Bar Area was the absolute best. She has such great personality and fantastic customer service. She was the sunshine every morning I needed to get my day started. More hotels need a Sandy!!!! If you stay at this hotel, don't forget to stop by, say hi and get a cup of coffee from Sandy!

Room Tip: Rooms in the middle of the hall are quite quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

We truly appreciate that you took the time to post a review about your recent stay at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. It was nice to hear that your stay was made a little brighter by all of the hosts at our hotel. I was honored to hear your exceptional comments about Sandy who is one of our stellar baristas that proudly served you Starbucks® Coffee each morning. I will be sure to share your kind words with Sandy and hope that you will tell all of your family and friends about your outstanding customer service experience. Please come back and see us again very soon.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I have stayed at this particular Marriott many times during business trips to the area. Every staff member that I have come in contact with is helpful, courteous and just friendly.
I too was there during the terrible Freeze storm of Feb. 12-13th. Trapped in the hotel for 1 1/2 days. They all did a great job to make the guests comfortable and safe.
Great hotel with so many business guests. Linda up in the Concierge room every morning is always a great treat and so nice to the morning crowd.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

David, I really appreciate all of your kind feedback about your recent stay during the last Atlanta Snow & Ice Storm. I just shared your posting with Linda who was thrilled to see her name on your posting. Thanks so much for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again real soon.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Was in town for a weekend shopping trip with my mom. The breakfast downstairs was good, but apparently it was "American Girl" weekend and there were girls with dolls everywhere. I'm not too big of a buffet food line with there are unmonitored children involved. Interstate was outside window, and was loud without the fan running on the air conditioning unit.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I promise to share all of your feedback with our hosts as we work hard to improve your future travel experience. We hope to see you again on your next trip to the Alpharetta area.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

This hotel is gorgeous and very clean. One neat little detail that I found impressive... The bedside lamps have reading lamps in the shades so you can read in bed with just a reading light as opposed to the lamp light. Breakfast in the restaurant is very good and surprisingly not too terribly expensive. The fitness area is nice as well as the indoor pool area. This will be my go to hotel when traveling to Atlanta!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

I am so happy to hear about your outstanding guest experience at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. Our hosts truly appreciate your feedback about our gorgeous and very clean hotel. We promise to continue to deliver the high level of detail that you have found so impressive. Thanks so much for making the Alpharetta Marriott your “Go To Hotel” when you travel to Atlanta.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

This place plays like it is a nice hotel. Although it is nothing but a terrible place to stay. Let me inform you on my experience. I stayed at this place 3 week ago.(Jan. 28-31). I have never stayed at any hotel in my life that did not have parking spaces available to hotel guests ever before. But this hotel broke that record.
I arrived around 7:00 pm and noticed that there was no place to park, in fact there were cars parked on the curbs of the hotel, everywhere; there was nothing, not one place to park. I drove around for about 12 minuets until one parking space opened up. This was the first time I have ever experienced any hotel that did not have adequate space for its paying guests.

Wow, I further found out the problem was they were having a sales conference for a neighboring company and would rather sell the room and parking space to the paying sales conference.

Really bad management to think that would work. I mean really>? Did you think that would work.

Just really poor service. You will literally get better service at a lower cost hotel.. Do not expect any good service here.

DO NOT STAY HERE>!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: If you are a Platinum member do not expect any room upgrade or any room selection. They will put yo...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
6  Thank Sir D

I am so sorry to hear about your recent experience with parking at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. Unfortunately, your stay came at a time when we had several large events at our hotel. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience that you were caused. Thank you, again, for your honestly and feedback. We truly appreciate your loyalty to Marriott.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Cannot say enough good things about this Marriott. I have stayed in many hotels, including many Marriott properties around the world, and the Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta is as good as any of them. The entire staff is focused on meeting the needs of every guest, and their attention to detail is unsurpassed. The rooms are modern and always very clean. Additionally, the restaurant is excellent, particularly the Saturday and Sunday breakfast buffet. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Recommend a high floor on the north side
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2014

We appreciate that you took time out of your busy day to leave us feedback about your outstanding stay at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. Thanks for highlighting your fabulous service experiences while you were at guest at our hotel. Our brilliant hosts are always focused on being thoughtful, dynamic, and polished. They are always working hard to exceed your expectations. I also promise to share the feedback about your restaurant service and culinary experience at our weekend buffet with our team. Thanks again for visiting the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel and we hope that you come back to see us again very soon.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Top rate hotel. The staff is extraordinary customer focused and professional. The rooms are impeccably clean and have a plethora of electrical outlets for connectivity. I will definitely return to this hotel on my next trip to Atlanta.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Thanks so much for taking time to give us feedback about your stay at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. I will be sure to let our housekeeping hosts know that their continued focus on a squeaky clean room doesn’t go unnoticed. Thank you for visiting the Alpharetta Marriott and we look forward to seeing you during your next stay.