Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta
$99
$89
$80
Country Inn
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$134
$139
$118
Wingate by Wyndham Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$101
$100
Doubletree.com
$159
  • Breakfast included
Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$114
Hampton.com
All reviewsamerican girlthe concierge loungemy daughterpink roomag dollcookies and milklittle girlbreakfast buffetag packageher birthdayfull service hotelindoor pooldoll bedrestaurant stafftrash canswedding partyalarm clock
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Makes me want to cancel my "Rewards" card. Very disappointed with this property. The folks were friendly enough but the hotel itself was extremely over rated. No coffee in the mornings without paying so don't expect much as a "Rewards" member. The bed was hard but the room was clean. Water pressure for shower was a joke! The water bottles in the room, well, they wanted $6.00/each for them. So, we rolled to Walgreen's for water and wine. Looks good from the outside but other hotels of the same level have more to offer so shop!

Room Tip: Not sure how to answer this one. Stay away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

We appreciate the feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. I am very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your visit. Your 100% satisfaction is our #1 goal so feel free to contact me about your stay at your convenience so I can have a chance to make it right. Thanks again for staying with us.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

The room was spacious, but the bed was too hard to sleep on and there were visible stains on the comforter - yuck. The bathroom was spacious and pretty, but no water pressure to speak of, so you never got clean - more yuck. And any hotel that let's their restrooms run out of toilet paper on a night when three corporations are having business functions - well, that's just lazy and pointless. The hotel may look pretty, but underneath - it has issues.

Room Tip: Some rooms on the 6th floor have horrifying views of air conditioning units and filthy roofs.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

We really appreciate that you took the time to provide us with feedback about your stay at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. Our goal is for every guest to be completely satisfied and I am truly sorry that you were so disappointed with your recent stay. Please feel free to contact me at (678) 624-3102 so I can make it right. Thanks so much for staying with us.

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

It's inviting and clean. The staff was great. It's right off the freeway, so it's convenient, but somehow, it's also very quiet. It's near EVERYTHING which is a big plus. Definitely worth it. You won't be sorry.

• Stayed: May 2013
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Thanks for all of the nice comments about your staff and service experience at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again very soon

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Stayed there for a week and found it provided all I needed in a business hotel.

Bar & food was fine, if not a little pricey. It has a pool both indoors and outdoors, and a gym too. I don't know what the breakfast was like as it wasn't included in the room rate of over £!50...

The rooms are pretty standard Marriott layout, and there's free wifi in the lobby

It was fine for a week but there's not a lot to do in the area of an evening time, though this is hardly the hotel's fault. If I was in the area again I would re-use it.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to our hotel.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

The hotel is north a bit along Georgia 400, exit 11 I think, convenient to Alpharetta and Cumming and maybe a few points at the northern edge of Atlanta. Given Atlanta’s traffic and the ubiquity of decent hotels throughout the area, I wouldn’t suggest you stay more than 20 or 30 minutes from your primary destination, but if your destination is near this hotel, you must stay here.

It is my favorite hotel in the Atlanta area because you get the quality of a first rate downtown hotel for an “outside the perimeter”, discounted rate. It’s wonderful. Parking is convenient. The lobby is elegant and spacious. The front desk staff is friendly and efficient. The rooms are first rate. But the real reason I love to stay here is the breakfast buffet.

Salmon smoked in house with a freshly baked biscuit, drizzled with honey. Mmmm…. You cannot beat it. Add some good coffee and fresh real orange juice. Why stay anywhere else unless you have to? Of course, you can also have eggs made your way, sausage, pancakes, oatmeal, skillet potatoes. It’s all here. Just the knowledge that this buffet exists deters me from settling for a fast food breakfast ever again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

We appreciate all of the outstanding comments about your service and food experience at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. I will be sure to share all of your great feedback about our breakfast buffet with the chef and his culinary staff. We have the best breakfast buffet in the Alpharetta area and I really commend you on highlighting our breakfast cuisine in your review. Thanks so much for making the Alpharetta Marriott your favorite hotel and we hope to see you again very soon.