“Decent bar / wing place - not a family restaurant”
Review of Wild Wing Cafe

Wild Wing Cafe
Ranked #135 of 553 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I went there for happy hour with a few co-workers. This is a decent bar/wing place for happy hour. Decent draft beer selection - the had some good local brews - huge selection of wing sauces. Its a typical happy hour / sports bar look. They do allow smoking at the bar but the smell of smoke permeates the whole restaurant. I would'nt take my kids to this smoke filled joint

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Our family of four just left this place, and frankly could not wait to get outside for some fresh air. This place smells like cigarette smoke so badly that all of us had to change our clothes the moment that we got home.
The wings are fine, the service was good..BUT THE SMELL coming from the bar area was just brutal. I can not fathom why any restaurant/bar owner would allow smoking these days. Now that most restaurants in this area have long ago shut down smoking..this place sticks out like a smelly sore thumb.
We almost did not go because my wife and I had been there before and hated the smoke smell, but the kids wanted wings..so against our better judgement we went back.
Note to owner..your bar business will not suffer one bit if you get rid of smoking..I know that you think it will, but you are wrong. Your nose is so used to the odor that you probably have no clue how bad it really is.
If you want wings..there are other places that don't come with a dry cleaning bill!

1  Thank T2much
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Nothing major to write home about. Good food, slightly overpriced...no awards here. The place was jamming in the bar area when I picked up our togo order...looks like a pickup place or good for young couples...band sounded pretty good but I only stayed long enough to get my order.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

LIke Beer ? Sport ? Wings ? then this is the spot to go. Friendly staff, good food (in addition to WIngs) and good selection of beers. Great spot to hang out with your friends or work colleagues.

Reviewed August 9, 2011

When I go on business travel to Alpharetta about once per month, I find this is a place I like to get to frequently. They generally have good service, friendly and fast, prices are reasonable, and quite the choices on the menu - lots of varities of wings and many other selections from salads, other chicken, ribs, seafood, etc. They now have a rewards program although to get to the $500 starting point before an award is one of the most far out one in the business. They have a $9.99 all you care to ear wing bar at lunch during the week which has 6 different types of wings, soups, and something like tater tots - a great deal if one loves wings. Tuesdays is usually buy 8 wings get 8 free night which then attracts a ton of people - Tuesdays can be very crowded for dinner so potentially prepare to wait. There are many other places to eat in this area but if one is looking for a good casual place with a good menu, this is the best of the bunch.

Been to Wild Wing Cafe? Share your experiences!