“Babs Diener- The Food Snob eats at favorite Italian in Alpharetta, Ga.”

RosaMia Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #50 of 546 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 'Our Food Will Bring Back Memories'. Truly authentic Italian - homemade pastas, as well as fish, chicken and veal dishes. Owners are a combination of New York and Italy. Regional specialties, freshest homemade and imported ingredients.Wines, Beers, Homemade Pastires, Catering. Open for lunch and dinner. Glutten Free and Vegetarian friendly.
Reviewed August 5, 2012

RosaMia Ristorante has become one of my favorite, if not my favorite, locally owned Italian restaurants outside of Italy. Their attention to detail and the welcome kiss kiss when I walk in makes this a small inviting favorite haunt. My sister and I live close to each other and whenever we don't know where to go for a great dining experience, we always pick RoseMia.
The food is freshly prepared just the way Rosa's and Maria's grandmothers made it,with a mix of their own flair too. Rosa, a native of South Africa and Maria, a Brooklyn girl, make a winning combination to this delightful establishment.

This "Ristorante" is not a two star but a five! I have eaten at RosaMia several times and consider it a "go to" for all things Italian. Rosa and Maria, the owners, are on site and hands on. The love they have for their food, ingredients and their patrons is evident every time you enter this quaint establishment. I am amazed how dedicated they are to making each person feel welcome, making sure their experience is "molto bene".
Anyone who knows great Italian food will not be surprised when dining at this outstanding local eatery.

Try it- Buon Appetito!
The Food Snob- Babs Diener
( side note) when asked about the view- although they do have outdoor seating, I much prefer the view inside because I feel like I could be in any local restaurant anywhere in Italy)

Reviewed June 19, 2012

.... but RosaMia's is a very good close second. I'd gladly return and that's something I rarely say about other Italian restaurants. The place is not very large and when we were there on a Saturday evening, there was a line of people waiting to be seated as we were leaving at 8:00. I think it speaks well for the service that there was no pressure to turn tables. Our server in particular was very patient with our decision making (my husband always treats dinners out as his last meal) and answered all our questions. The food was delivered at a comfortable pace so you had time to enjoy the company as well as the food. And the food was just right. Bread for the table - can't remember better. Carpaccio - maybe not exactly raw beef but very rare roast topped by amazing greens. Veal piccata - almost perfect. Ample portions without being obscene. And then there's the music! Divine! As it so happpened we were clebrating out 45th wedding anniversary that night and it brought back those special memories. We both look forward to our next visit to RosaMia's.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

I have heard rave reviews regarding RosaMia Restaurant. It hardly has a street appeal common among restaurants in the Johns Creek area but don't let this facade fool you. This is truly a diamond in the rough and with the lack of authentic individually owned restaurants........a must try.

Check out the menu and enjoy dining in or taking out. Yes, there is a drive thru. http://www.rosamiaitalian.com/

Reviewed May 25, 2012

It is not often the perfect trinity of food, service and live music combine to make a perfect dinner experience. What a happy surprise to find that here. Our family was commemorating several mile stones for the year and we chose Rosa Mia for our celebration. It was a good choice – a delicious evening was had by all.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Been there four times and the experience only keeps getting better!
You feel at home, being taken care of. An intelligent discussion on the selection of food and wine, followed by a heavenly bread sets teh tone for the evening of culinary delight.
Every single item ordered by the 4 of us was a class in itself. Nothing felt "heavy" or extra cheesy - the food and wine went down the gullet leaving a truly tasteful flavor on the tongue.
It's small, cozy and homely. Ideal for couples [yup, the live one man "band' will sing the special numbers to get the mood right] and families all in one setting.